Chapter 23: "WHERE'S THE WINDOW''

Calum p.o.v.

I heard the door slam closed as I layed down on the couch. I saw Luke running into the room. I just simply stared at him before whispering ''he's gone''. tears started to blur my vision when Luke sat down next to me and pulled me into a hug. After a while I felt how he started to pull me up ''come on, Cal, he can't be far'' he said to me ''We'll just take my car and search him, okay?'' I looked up at my boyfriend, saw his hopefull eyes stare at me before I whispered back ''he took the car''.

Luke dropped me and walked towards the kitchen ''WHERE'S THE FUCKING WINDOW'' I heard him scream on the top of his lungs. Great, he's angry. ''DAMN HE HAS THE KEYS'' at this point I managed to roll my eyes at his statements, I mean, ofcourse he took the keys, and ofcourse he broke a window to get out, it was obvious. Why was he so stupid. I just wanted him to shut up and take care of me, but no he had to scream all the obvious stuff through the house. I heard a noise that sounded like plates breaking on the floor when I broke down.

I grabbed my phone and started to call ''Hello, 911?'' I heard a female voice say ''Hello, please help me, my friend took my other friends car and is driving and he will commit suicide if we don't stop him because my other friend died and they were in love and youNEED TO HELP ME BECAUSE MY BOYFRIEND IS GOING MENTALL'' I talked so fast it probably made no sense for the lady but after a while I heard her say ''So your friend has a car and is planning on commiting suicide?'' ''yes he is'' ''okay, do you know where he might went?'' ''no... uhmm... yes... I think so... Abithalalane... it's a raod through the woods'' I mentally slapped myself, ofcourse he went there.. it was all so obvious, the lady said something like ''emergency, we have a case 59, Abithalalane, Sydney'' before returning to me '' we will sent the police, and sir, we will sent a man over to you, so just don't come close to your boyfriend and we will take care of it'' o fuck ''No,No I didn't mean it like that'' as if Luke felt it he started to cry loudly in the other room ''O, I see I'm sorry for misunderstanding you sir... but we'll still sent a man over for some questions about your friend'' ''thanks'' I whispered before I hung up the phone.