Hongjoong laugh after what I said. "Dont worry, girl. He will forgive you."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
__________

HYUNJIN

The cursed.... Will gone soon...

But you will be

Forgotten

By

Him...

I opened my eyes, panting hard. Heavy breathing. Like I just carry the whole building in my sleep until I sweats too much.

Yeah, its just a dream. But what does it mean though..? that voices... Why are they so deep? Deeper than Felix's deep voice.

"They were talking about cursed.. Felix?" I mumble alone.

Once the cursed is gone..,
You'll be forgotten,
By him.

"No! Felix will forgot about me?!"

I got up from my bed and storm outside my house fast. Its still 3 am. Of course, Felix is inside his house!

Gosh! What I heard just now isnt a joke for me. I'm afraid that its true!

And if it true... I dont want the cursed to be gone.

But thinking that its still so early to wake him up, I went inside again.

With a heavy heart, I try to coax myself for not thinking about it. It was just a dream, yeah.. its not meant anything. Wheww...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
______________

FELIX

I noticed Hyunjin being so quiet since morning. Well, in our class, he is not saying much. Even when teacher was explaining, he is not paying attention at all.

And now we're at the canteen, he just gaze at me with a quick smile before continuing eating his food. Even though he doesn't seem like he's enjoying it.

He even ignore Han who is never stop talking about his and Minho love story. Even Seungmin who is still sad with I.n also enjoying Han's story, so did I. But not Hyunjin, he seem like in his deep thought.

What's troubling him? I poke his shoulder. He look at me after that.

"What's going on?" I ask him with my lower voice doesnt want others to noticed.

Instead of saying anything, he just looking so perplexed.

"You are so quiet, today? Something bothering you? You get a bad dream again?" Please, dont tell me you got your trauma attacking you again.

"Nothing." That's all he said.

And I feel so dumb here. How come its nothing to look gloomy like that?

"After school, meet me. We need to talk." I said. Strict.

Hyunjin nods.

"Guys! Look. I saw Lia is coming towards us. What did she want this time? And what is Young doing with her?" Han starting to panic.

"I'm going to punch her on the face!" Said Seungmin, angrily standing but we get to hold him back so that he can calm down.

"Minnie, calm the frack down. Remember, you're a good guy and good guy dont hit girls." Said Han.

Finally wise words coming out from that squirrel mouth.

We just give an intense stare at Lia who is walking towards us with Wooyoung beside her.