Chapter 33

AN (Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. Let's begin the chapter.)

The first match is Menma vs Neji hyuga. At this Menma turned to Neji and gave him a grin and he said "Just you wait I will beat your ass to the ground and then you will understand the pain of Hinata and that fate is not set on a stone." Neji just stood there and  he gave no reaction the tantrum Menma was throwing then he said "You can try as much as you want but fate is on my side so you will lose." and Menma scowled at that. The second match was Shino vs Kankuro, Shino looked at Kankuro and send his Kikaichu to spy on his enemy and Kankuro just snorted at Shino. The third match was between Shikamaru and Temari, Shikamaru sighed at said" Why always I have to fight a girl it is to troublesome. "then he yawned and Temari thought 'It should be easy to beat that lazy ass.' The forth match would be Sai vs Naruko, Naruko gasped but Sai didn't show any emotion except his fake smile. The fifth match would be Sasuke vs Gaara, at that Gaara grinned manically and stared at Sasuke and said "I will feed your blood to mother." Sasuke just scoffed at that.

Then they were dismissed and Naruto said while walking" We will teach you all in this month and remember even if any of you lose don't lose the hope and remember that you could improve more . So now we are going to the hospital to see how Hinata is doing. "they nodded and they went to the hospital and asked a nurse in which room  Hinata hyuga is and she gave the room number and they left. They entered the room and saw Shizune checking over Hinata who was awake. Then Menma, Naruko and Sasuke went to Hinata and asked how she is while Sai was just standing and watching. Hinata said she was fine and then she looked at Itachi and Naruto and she had her head down and she said "Sorry sensei I couldn't win. I was just a failure as my father said I was."

Naruto sighed and said "It is not your fault Hinata and you are not a failure it is that you just are too kind and don't want to hurt your opponent which is nice but you should know that everyone would not be kind as you are and they would attack you so you have to learn that it is ok to be kind but not that kind to let your opponet hurt you. "Hinata nodded and looked up at Itachi and Naruto who were smiling at her. Then Itachi said" You should heal in week then we should start your training until then rest. " Hinata nodded and the team left. Hinata smiled and her eyes closed and she driffeted to sleep while thinking" I would win next time Neji-nisan. "

The team got to the training ground 7 and Naruto started to say" Ok this week we will focus on physical training like sit-ups, pull-ups, squats, side to side jumpers, weight lifting, sparring and obviously running around the ground. " Naruto grinned manically and the genins paled at that and Itachi also had a shiver down his spine and he looked at the genins with pity. They turned there head to Itachi and said" Help us. " and Itachi shook his head and said" I can't have Naruto on my tail and he might give me also this training so sorry my cute little genins. " the genins pouted and said" traitor. " and Naruto saw this and he said " 200 squats. Start NOW!! " and immediately the genins started the work out set by there crazy sensei.

The next week Hinata came out of the hospital and they started on there ninjutsu training. Sasuke learned fire style: fire dragon jutsu. He got a hard time shaping the fire in the shape of the dragon and he also didn't know the exact amount of chakra to put in it and he couldn't just copy the jutsu as his brother and Naruto sensei could do the jutsu in less hand seals and that was a problem for him but eventually he got it down. Naruto also taught Sasuke the chidori because Naruto thought it suited Sasuke and took sasuke took 2 weeks to master it and Naruto was proud of him.

Menma learned lightning style : lightning pulse it send a pulse to opponents nervous system which paralyses them temporarily. Menma had problems sending the lightning out of the body but he got eventually by the help of shadow clones as Naruto told them the secret of the shadow clones and it helped him greatly. Then he teached him something special but Menma had problem controlling it and couldn't use it properly. The same was with Naruko as she also had problems mastering it. She learned lightning style : lightning zone in this jutsu she would cover the area with lightning and it would send zaps to the opponent and it would depend on the user and how much they put in it to increase the power of the Zap. She had problems mataining the lightning zone as it would often disappear.

Hinata learned water style : water prison. Hinata had problems mataining the prison for a time and she would always let is dispate. After some days she could do this and she learned another jutsu which was water style : water bullet jutsu and she learned it eventually.

Sai learned rath style : earth spikes which sai had promblems shaping the earth but he could do it in a week worth of training. He also learned earth style : mud wall and it didn't take that much time to learn as it easy compared to the earth style: earth spikes.

The last week was spend by doing chakra control excercises to help with putting less chakra in the jutsus but have same power as when they have to use more chakra. They also started there elemental manipulation training by cutting, burning, soaking, crushing and crinkling the leaf as it help in there jutsus and the last day was for theu took rest and they did by going to ichirakus and eating ramen. Then came the fated day and that was the day of the final round of Chunin Exams and the day invasion would be launched.

The anbus have already set the traps on the entrance of Konoha and they have secured the hospital, academy and the rest of the important buildings. They have also build the bunkers to evacuate the civilians as fast as possible. They didn't send the civilians there immediately because it might alert the enemy that invasion was discovered. They also started the patrol around the village and found the camps set by the sound and sand to attack. Now all was left is to wait for the final round to start.

AN(Another chapter done. I hope you like it. Now the final round is gonna so what will happen? Wait for the next chapter to find out.)

Till next time fellas. Adios :)