Twenty Two- Love and Red Carpets

After a few weeks I found myself back onset with the cast, filming the last episode of the season. I managed to patch things up between myself and Megan, we'd never be best friends, but I'm glad I at least sorted things out, and me and Aidan have gotten even closer! 

"Annnddd CUT!" The whole cast began to cheer, "That's a wrap on filming for season two!" The cast and set cheered some more and joined together in a massive group hug. I was glad we finally managed to finish the season so we could get it out to the people, and so I could finally be seen by the world as an actress, but I'll definitely miss filming and seeing these guys all day, everyday. They were my second family.

Everyone went back to the hotel and those who were travelling home began to leave, thus, we said goodbye. "I'll miss you bestie!" I said as I snuggled into Roberts shoulder, "I'll miss you too, but I promised I'd go meet me mam after filming. It wont be long until we see eachother again, the premiere for season two is only a month away" I nodded in agreement as I heard an offended sounding voice coming from across the room, "I thought I was your bestfriend, Y/n!" Justin yelled. "HA! Suck it ghost bitch!" I laughed as the two men began to play fight.

I said goodbye to everyone else leaving, Emmy, who was going home to her husband, Tom, who was going back to his wife and children, and Ritu, who was going to go see her family. Everyone else decided they'd stay in the hotel until after the premiere, including me.

ONE MONTH LATER

A knock was heard at my hotel rooms door, "Coming!" I yell, I stopped reading my YouTube comments and ran to the door. I had become quite big on YouTube recently, I had just under 2 million subscribers!

Pulling open the door, I see my boyfriend... that is still so unreal to say, "Hey Aidan" I walk into his open arms as he pulled me into a hug, "Hey Y/n, ready for our date?" He asked as he moved his head to a bag behind him, filled with picnic items, "More than!" 

It was the night before the premiere of season two, and we decided to go on a late night picnic to our favourite date spot, the beach.  As we arrived, we lay out a small blanket on the sand and sat down, laying out the snacks.

The night went amazing! We cuddled and ate our favourite foods, we even ran along the waters edge, where the ocean hits the sand. Now we find ourselves laying on our backs, holding hands whilst stargazing. 

Eventually I started to feel weird, like someone was watching me. That's when I turned my head and saw Aidan starring into my eyes, so I starred right back into his, both staying silent. There wasn't any tension, or any bad feelings, just comfortable silence and happiness. I kept starring into those beautiful green eyes that I swear I could get lost in.

That's when it happened.

He leaned in and placed his lips gently against mine, and I accepted it. We both wanted it. The kiss lasted a matter of seconds, but it felt like an eternity. For a moment, the world around us slowed down, and we were the only ones alive. It wasn't desperate or hungry, just meaningful and passionate. 

He pulled away.

"I love you Y/n" He whispered. I stopped for a second, before a smile melted onto my lips, "I love you too Aidan"

THE NEXT DAY

I was happier than I had ever been, the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with told me he loved me last night, and now I'm in a car outside the TUA season two premier! We pulled up outside the event and the driver opened the door for me. The second I stepped out cameras began to flash, and cheers began to fill my ears.

People were screaming my name and it felt so surreal! I took loads of photos with fans and even signed some autographs, which I never thought I would do. Then I walked to the paparazzi station and stood ready for hundreds of cameras to flash at me and all the screams of "Look this way!" or "On your left!" after standing there for what felt like hours I moved along to the standing interviews where I saw Aidan still on the first interviewer.

I stood back as to not take his spot light, but that's when he saw me and grabbed my hand, pulling me over. "Talking of Y/n, here she is!" he smiled at me, "All good things I hope" I giggled slightly as the interviewer told me how they were speaking about how much of a good actress I am, which made me blush slightly.

After talking for a while and sharing many laughs, the interviewer asked something I don't think either of us were expecting.

"So your fans are very fixated on the AiY/n ship! What do you think about it, and will the ship ever sail?" We looked at eachother and smiled, nodding, knowing what we were about to do.

"Well at first it was slightly overwhelming, but now we find it amusing!" I laughed slightly, "And whys that?" The interviewer smiled and myself and Aidan stood closer together, him wrapping his arm around my waist, we both smiled at eachother as Aidan announced.

"Because we have been in a relationship for a few months now"

Suddenly an uproar of camera flashes and cheers came from the crowds behind the interviewer. I looked at my boyfriend who looked down at me, both smiling at eachother, and we walked away to meet the rest of the cast, ready to watch the first episode of season 2 together as a family.

And that's the end! I hope you all enjoyed the story! 

22 chapters, each over 1000 words each, I'm proud of this story.
I'm sorry if the ending felt a little rushed, I honestly lost all ideas for this book so decided it would be best to finish it up! 

Now this book is finished, I'll be focusing on my other, unreleased books!

I am currently writing two books, the first one is my Loki x Reader book that I wont be publishing until it's completely finished.

The second one is a dsmp book, TommyInnit x reader, where almost all of your favourite dsmp members will be showing up.

Thankyou al for sticking around, and if you're reading this, I love you <3

Also, how many Harry Potter and MCU references can you spot throughout all my chapters? ;)