tired goddess gets a back massage from her gf (kaimāna/healani)

Start from the beginning

"Did you decorate this place yourself?" Kaimāna inquired.

"Yes, actually!". They seemed delighted with their work. Cute.

"You're getting better accustomed to that blindfold, it seems... though I'm not sure why you have books here if you can't read them."

"Well, um, about that..." Healani said, suddenly a little awkward, "This is one of the few places I don't wear my blindfold.".

Now this was new information. Kaimāna thought they wore the blindfold all the time, but the sudden realisation made her the happiest she'd been in a while.

"Really...?" she asked, the vulnerability in her voice clear as the sky above them. She didn't like being vulnerable, but if it was only around Healani, she supposed it was alright.

"What reason do I have to lie?" they questioned, their voice somewhere in the middle of sincerity and cheekiness.

"None, I'd like to believe."

"You're correct.".

There was a little bit of silence between them for a couple of minutes. Neither of them minded.

"Well, suppose I should take it off now, shouldn't I?"

"Take your time. I understand how difficult it can be for you.".

They smiled, "You're so kind to me.".

The taller of the pair started to fiddle with something on the back of their head, before the blindfold quickly fell off Healani's face. Flinching a little, they slowly opened their eyes, adjusting to the sudden change in lighting, before turning around to face Kaimāna. They observed her face for a moment, before a wide smile broke out onto both of their faces.

"You're still as gorgeous as I remember, Kai'.".

Hearing this, a blush rose up onto her face, "Thanks. Thank you a lot, actually."

They giggled at her, "Oh, you're so very adorable whenever you're embarrassed."

"Shut up, you." she responded playfully.

"Okay, Okay.".

Healani leaned in for a kiss, which Kaimāna gladly reciprocated. Afterward, they both took a moment to simply observe eachother, before Kaimāna spoke up again.

"So, when am I getting this massage, dearest?"

"...I forgot about that! Right now, then!"

"Where am I going to lie down?"

"Just a minute. Let me remember what that bed thing looked like...".

A couple seconds later, the catalyst Healani kept with her started to radiate vibrant shades of the rainbow, and with a practiced hand and mind, a sort of... bed looking thing. Kaimāna couldn't tell what it was supposed to be, and it looked a little intimidating, even.

"Why is it so high up?"

"So I can reach your back without having to bend over much. I had to do that with the one at the backstage of the theatre, and my goodness. My hair kept on getting in the way! It was rather embarrassing."