Chapter 32

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. Let's begin the chapter.)

Minato called an meeting with all the anbus and told it was a secret meeting. Then he told them the plan he discussed with Naruto and the anbu head also pointed out some things. Then all the anbus were dismissed.

Yugao went back home and saw Naruto there and he wrapped his arms around her waist and put her head on his shoulder. Yugao also wrapped her hands around. They sat there with a comfortable silence for few minutes. Then Naruto broke the silence and asked "Now you must know that there is going to be a invasion." she nodded at that. "I know you are gonna patrol around the village so promise me. You are gonna be safe." Yugao looked at him and she said "I promise." then Naruto turned her around and started to give her a massage and Yugao moaned at the stress that was taken off her shoulder by the massage given by Naruto. "Yugao after this invasion you can quit the anbu. I think you are always stressed out after the mission and I don't want to lose you."

Yugao turned and looked Naruto in his eyes and saw the love, care and concern in his eyes and it eventually melt her heart and she nodded and Naruto kissed her and they started to make out.

The next day Naruto went back to the tower as today the round 2 was officially over. Naruto met Itachi on the way and they made there way to the tower. When they saw there team, they were pretty much healed from the injuries they got from Orochimaru. Then Naruto saw the number of members that passed the round and said to his team "Unfortunately for you guys a lot of team have passed so you might have to do the preliminary rounds to cut down the genins." then Naruko and Menma shouted "HEY ITS UNFAIR!!" Naruto patted them on there heads and said "In this ninja world everything is unfair so you have to get used to this." and Menma and Naruko pouted and Naruto just chuckled at that.

Then every genin team was called down and then Minato started his speech how the chunin exams are to show that a village have potential and blah blah. (I don't care.) Then Minato announced that there was to many genin and he didn't expected that so he have set a preliminary round because he don't want the final round take hours to complete. The genin started to complain about it but Minato told them to be quiet. Then he was gonna explain the preliminary round rules but Hayate asked if he can do it and Minato agreed and told Hayate to continue where he left off. Hayate nodded at that.

"Hello everyone *cough* I am the proctor*cough*of this round *cough* My name is Hayate Gekko." most of the genins thought that he was very sick. "There is a board*cough* up there*cough*it will choose random genins *cough* and you have to fight them.*cough* The rules are that *cough*the match will end *cough* if the player is dead or unconscious and *cough *if I stop the match you *cough * to stop it, is it understood *cough. " all the teams nodded at that." Now anyone who wanna *cough* quit here. " then Kabuto raised his hand and said" I can't fight, my chakra is nearly empty and I don't have anymore stamina. " Hayate narrowed his eyes at Kabuto and thought 'His chakra is nearly full but he is quieting. I have to track him.' then Hayate nodded.

Kabuto left and hayate asked" Anyone else who want *cough* to leave?" but none did and Hayate nodded and the board started and picked up random names. It was Sasuke vs Minion Yoroi then Hayate told the rest of genins to move up the stairs and to watch the match and wait for there turn and they did it. Sasuke had cocky smirk and he said "You are honoured to fight an uchiha. I will end it in a flash because you can't defeat me as an uchiha can only defeat a uchiha ." Naruto sighed at that and said to Itachi " He have his stick up his ass like other uchihas . I suggest that you take care of that otherwise it might come and bite on your ass ." then Naruto chuckled at the reaction that Itachi gave . Itachi got a tick mark and he scowled at Naruto .

Naruto said " It is right .Itachi help Sasuke get out of it otherwise his power might get to his head and he might get killed ." Itachi nodded at and they watched Sasuke beat Yoroi easily . Yoroi's hand started to glow and he leaped towards sasuke and hold sasuke by his head . Then Sasuke started to feel his chakra get sucked out of him so he decided to free himself and he kicked Yoroi in the solar plexus and freed himself . He jumped back and started to do hand signs  and did a fire style : fireball jutsu but Yoroi dodged it by jumping away but when he saw where Sasuke was he saw that he was not there .He turned around but couldn't dodge the kick that send him flying and Sasuke appeared behind and did a axe kick which send Yoroi to the ground with a boom .

Hayate came from where he was standing and declared Sasuke the after checking if yoroi could fight or not .Sasuke had a cocky smirk on his face and he went up the stairs and got to his team .Itachi nodded to him in a form acknowledgement and he turned his head towards Naruto. Usually he didn't want anyone else's compliment but he came to respect Naruto as his sensei as he always encouraged him . Naruto smiled at patted Sasuke on his head and said "Good job there Sasuke but you should not let this win to your head " Sasuke nodded and smiled .

The matches went and Naruto and Itachi could see some potential in some like in Temari who was from suna and she have decent control of her wind element and she had used it very efficiently against Tenten as she deflected all the weapons that was directed at her and after that she defeated Tenten but it was a little brutal . They saw the brother of her Kankuro who used puppets to defeat his opponent . Then there was the matchs of the hyuga's and neji had a grudge against the hyuga heiress and did give her a lot of injuries but Hinata never gave up and this got Neji very angry and started to go for the final strike to end Hinata's life but all the jonins stopped him. Hinata fall down and coughed blood out and she passed out. Neji was pretty furious at this and was about to leave but a shout from Menma stopped him and he turned his towards Menma who came down and touched Hinata's blood from the floor and did a blood oath that in finals he would kick Neji's ass and show him that there is no such thing as fate.

Neji didn't even answered and he just left. Then there was the match against match against Sakura and Naruko which Naruko won easily. Then the match of Menma against Dosu. Menma had some promblems with the sound waves that Dosu was sending at him but Menma was able to dodge it by replacing himself with a shadow clone and came from the side and electrocuted Dosu and was declared the winner. There was match against Shino and Zaku and Shino sucked the chakra from Zaku and he eventually passed out. The match against Shikamaru against kind and shikamaru win by letting kind hit the wall behind her. Then there was a match against Kiba and Ino which resulted in a double knock out as Ino entered kiba's mind but Akamaru bit Ino and she passed out as well as Kiba.

There was the match against Sai and a rain shinobi and Sai knocked him out fast. Then there was the match that shocked everyone this match was between Gaara and Lee which was at least mid Chunin to low jonin level. Lee when released his weights everyone was shocked at how even he could move but Lee took a step further and used 8 inner gates and started to beat on Gaara and did whatever lotus (I don't remember the name of which lotus it was so imagine the lotus you want.) and send Gaara back to the ground with a boom.

The whole arena shook at that and every genin was stunned at that and more shocked when Gaara still defeated Lee by crushing his leg and spine and he was gonna kill Lee but Gai stopped it and admitted his student's defeat and left with Lee towards the hospital. Then Minato announced that there was gonna be a 1 month leave to make new moves other than the moves that they showed. Then matches began to be selected.

AN(Another chapter done. I hope you like it. I am getting my flow of writing back and I may give big chapters from now. Now you have to wait for the next chapter to see what the matches would be.)

So till next time fellas. Adios :)