*Slash* ..::The Brothers::.. [14] [END]

Warning: Lemon.

So things were progressing pretty rapidly. There was this huge swelling my chest, a brand new emotion that I'd never felt before, which made me feel incredibly fulfilled and happy. But I'm gonna be honest here; it was nothing compared to the swelling in my pants.

Hearing that Caleb was in love with me was amazing, but it was also a serious turn on. There's no other way to put it; the boy made me horny as fuck.

I had been straddling him, but the physical contact afforded by that position wasn't enough; I was now grinding on him as he leaned back on the sofa, lifting myself up so my face was above his, my hands clutching his hair as my tongue probed his mouth, tasting him and devouring him. I was making all sorts of porn star noises as I pressed myself as close to him as I possibly could, loving the way his hands roamed up and down my back, loving the way he squeezed my ass, loving him.

Caleb slid and hand under my shirt, running his fingertips lightly along my spine and I whimpered again. I don't remember my skin ever feeling so sensitive.

Suddenly Caleb's hand was between my legs, squeezing and massaging gently through the fabric of my jeans and I moaned loudly, pulling my face away from his and gasping, clutching his shoulders in pleasurable agony.

I mean, it's not exactly a secret that where Caleb is concerned, I have a little trouble holding out for much longer than a few minutes.

As soon as the sound was out of my lips, I felt Caleb's hands on my upper arms and when I opened my eyes I was thrown against the other end of the couch unceremoniously, and I blinked across at my brother, who was breathing heavily and looking at me warily.

'Whatcha do that for?' I asked, panting, trying to prop myself up.

'Because if I didn't stop right then I wouldn't have been able to stop at all,' he said curtly, still watching me as I was watching him.

'So?'

'Squirt, I am not having sex with you,' Caleb looked shocked. 'No way, no how.'

I scowled. 'But you'll have sex with anyone else who asks,' I spat, jumping up and storming down my room. Bad idea.

'Dude!' Alana shouted as I banged into the room, grabbing Rain's shirt from the floor to cover herself.

'Gah!' I shouted, covering my eyes with my hands. 'What the hell?!'

'You can look,' Alana muttered, and I took my hands away to see she was now wearing Rain's shirt, which went halfway down her thighs. She was sitting on my bed while Rain propped himself up against my pillows, scratching his head and having the decency to at least look sheepish.

'Eh,' he said, grinning up at me a little. 'Sorry, man.'

'You have your own bed upstairs!' I shouted, pointing at the ceiling angrily. My brand new duvet was resting over Rain's waist, unfortunately alerting me to the fact that he was naked from the waist down. And the waist up, but I could see that for myself.

'This was closer...' Alana tried to explain, but she shrugged and blushed, looking at the floor.

'There isn't even room in that bed to sleep! Never mind... Other things!'

They both peered at me sheepishly, making no move to leave.

'Get the hell out!' I shouted, feeling my anger spread from my neck up across my face in a red haze. I knew I wasn't really angry with them – well. Not really – but I had to take it out on someone and they were conveniently there. 'Actually,' I said, my voice quieting slightly, 'never mind. Stay. I'll just go up to your room,' I looked at Rain, 'and jerk off a couple times!'