𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏༄: toshinori

Start from the beginning

I sighed and transformed infront of him. I literally had to fucking to do it cuz I was thinking of how I was gonna go to the sports festival without revealing myself.

"so I was correct..." toshinori widened his eyes and I transformed back.

"sports festival in 2 days. How am I going to participate without revealing myself"

I took a good look on that skeleton thing and thought if his dick changes the size when he transforms too.😰😰😰

WAIT this mf weights like 15 of me THEN IMAGINE HIS DICK💀💀.

"ah...well you need to be careful. Sadly the school won't allow any outside tools unless your quirk doesn't work without it..." he rubbed his chin and then his neck.

Okay y/n calm the FUCK down. TAKE DEEP BREATHS DONT GET MAD. CHILL THE FUCK DOWN.

"FUCKING FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" I raged like a fortnite kid who lost to a gamer cosplaying girl.

"calm down young y/n..."

"UGH well whatever thanks for the info. Atleast I'm aware and maybe won't end up blowing the whole arena off. Now escuse me" I hit my forehead multiple times and thanked him then left to the rock.

I didn't wait for a min and kurogiri opened the portal. Take notes to also take that mfs quirk. Unfortunately toshinori wasnt even far from the rock so he saw the portal.

Shit what if he realizes...

I glared at him and entered the portal not caring if he will ask for an explanation cuz i can just tell him it's my quirk.

Now I was at the bar pissed as ever. "Y/NNNNNN" Toga hugged me and I hugged back quickly letting go.

"did something happen?" shigiraki asked as I was sat next to him.

"UGHHHUEIDIWIDJS I just realized that I will have to reveal myself in the sports festival" I groaned as kurogiri handed me a drink. I ment to touch his hands to quickly take the quirk.

"Thank you for the quirk kurogiri" I smirked and sipped.

"oh..."

That wasn't the reaction I was expecting ☹️☹️☹️. He can't do anything about it tho lmfao so his response made sense.

"if you have any quirks you need you can just touch us." shigiraki stated and dabi disagreed.

"dabi i was literally thinking about yours, it's more stronger than todoroki's. Also it's blue and blue fires are pretty" I turned to dabi with 🥺 eyes.

"no fucking way..." was the only thing he said then he pulled and grabbed out the black dye.

"ah yes I forgot.. Well let's get to it then and oops I took your quirk now it's mine" I played innocent as dabi just glared at me. I started to feel tired cuz I took 2 quirks in a day.

"whatever hurry up" dabi shoved the black dye and I started on his hair.

All of us chatted for a bit while I was doing dabi's hair. Suddenly a voice appeared from the TV.