𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗦𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗠𝗲

Start from the beginning

She pressed her lips against his and pulled away slowly before walking away from Finn on the dance floor. There stood Finn dumbfounded.

Y/n noticed the security in and outside the school causing her to have anxiety as Finn was inside the computer lab with the book. She texted him and he replied back with 'Ferris Wheel now!'.

Finn continued to run in the streets trying to find a safe way to the Ferris Wheel without being caught by L or any cops. The cops were trying to find him due to his mmm being accused of being Kira.

Finn ran through apartments, restaurants, so many more places as he was being chased by L. They the two of them stood in an alley. "Didn't I clearly explain what would happen if Watari wasn't safely returned to me?" L spoke.

Finn had his back turned to L and had his hands up. "Wait! You need to understand how it works, okay? Or you can't stop it! I couldn't stop it! Death can be handed out through a fucking calculus book!" Finn spoke. "You're stalling!" L shouted.

"No, I'm not! I swear to god! I'm not, okay? I'm just gonna turn around really slowly. Okay? I'm gonna reach into my bag-" Finn was interrupted baby the back door of the restaurant opening. "Don't move! Do not move! This man is Kira. I'm working with law enforcement. In order to capture and eliminate-" L was interrupted due to him getting hit with an object. There the worker stood.

"Lord Kira." He spoke. "Yeah, yeah." Finn replied lowly. Finn grabbed L's gun from the ground and began to run. He made his way to the front of the Ferris Wheel where Y/n stood with her arms crossed. Finn ran towards her and shouted "Out of my way!" to the crowd.

(PLAY THE SONG NOW)

"Come on! Let's go! Come with me!" Finn spoke to Y/n out of breath as he pulled her along with him. "Where the fuck is the book, Finn?" Y/n asked Finn. "Uh we're actually closed guys-" the Ferris Wheel worker was interrupted by Finn.

"Take is to the top! Nobody else gets on, hear me?" Finn shouted at the worker and pointed the gun at him. "Here. Want the book? Get in!" Finn told Y/n. "What the fuck in your problem?!" She shouted as Finn pushed her onto the Ferris Wheel seat.

"Take us to the top! Now! Hit the button!" Finn shouted once again at the worker with the gun pointed at him. The Ferris Wheel began to move as sirens could be heard from the top.

Finn turned to Y/n with the Gun still in his hand causing her to flinch and gasp. Finn shook his head and threw the gun towards the water below them. "We gotta stop doing this. We gotta stop doing all of this." Finn spoke.

Y/n shook her head and shouted, "It's already done!". "Let's run away together and never use the Death Note again." Finn spoke. "I don't want to run away!" Y/n shouted. "Now give me my fucking book, okay?" She shouted at him as tears spilled from her cheeks. Finn glared at her.

Finn angrily took off his backpack and dug through it to find the Death Note. "Take it! But...just remember what it's done. Not just out there, but to us. If you love me- If you love me, then you gotta trust me!" Finn spoke. A tear spilt from Y/n's eye.

"Don't take the book. Because if you do...you'll never see me again." Finn finished. "I love you so much." Spoke Y/n and she cried. "You do?" Finn asked. Y/n smiled at him as her cheeks were damp with tears.

"Finn!" Finn's dad, Eric spoke. "Dad?" Finn asked and looked below them to see his dad. Meanwhile, Y/n snatched the Death Note from Finn's hands. "No!" He shouted at Y/n. She held it to her chest and asked, "What?". Finn looked at the book with widened eyes.