Chapter 14-A: Pusong Lito (Bakit)

Then some fans approached and gave her flowers, then a man approached her, greeting her,  she knows this person pero laking gulat niya na bakit nandito ito. He looks familiar.

The man said:  Hello Sarah, remember me?  You look gorgeous.    Sarah just look at him  with questioning eyes, then look at her father who is just right behind her. 

Daddy Delfin:  Hello Mr. Kho?  What brings you here? 

Hayden:  Actually, I really wanted to see your princess.  Since, it has been known that she will be coming home today, I made myself available to see and introduce myself to her officially.  I hope you don’t mind, but I am one of the avid followers of your daughter.  I really like her and I wanted to court her.

Sarah:  May pagkahambog naman pala ito sa isip isip niya.  Well, with poise and trying to control her emotion.  Thank you Mr. Kho for  making the effort.  But I guess you are making a wrong notion in choosing me. I am no longer available because I have already committed myself to the only man I wanted to be with forever.  So I am no longer free to entertain any suitors or encourage anyone to court me.

Hayden:  Is it true?  I was told that you have no boyfriend and you’re still awaiting for the right man.  How come the news did not know about you being engage?

Sarah:  Sorry, Mr.  Kho, but I wanted some privacy when it comes to my personal life. My management  knows about this and they respected it.  Whatever is written about my personal lives are merely assumptions and speculations.  So there is no need for me to broadcast whoever I have chosen to love.  So again thank you for your effort, but sorry I can no longer entertain your intention.  Hope you will understand.  Goodbye and thank you.

She  told her father that they have to leave immediately and went straight to the  waiting car.  Inside the car, Gerald greeted her as he hugged her.

Gerald:  Hello Babe,  why that look?   Daddy Delfin, what happen inside and it took you a while to get out from the arrival area?

Daddy D  told them about what happen inside and the encounter with Mr. Kho.  Sarah told Gerald everything that happened including the parinig ni Hayden na gusto siyang ligawan.

Gerald’s face reddened and immediately Sarah pacified him by holding on to his hands saying na okay na and nothing to worry.  Pero Gerald thinks that if he is her stalker, hindi ito hihinto hangga’t di niya nakukuha si Sarah.  He talked with Daddy Delfin and asked if he witness anything during their conversation with Hayden.  Daddy Delfin said medyo kabado siya pero normal naman daw ang action nito except nga doon sa pagtatapat nit okay Sarah about his intention.  Who is behind this, iyon ang gusto nilang alamain.  They called on their contact sa NBI and immediately request for the background investigation ng whereabouts ni   Hayden.

Sarah on the otherhand ay di mapakali, parang ang bilis ng mga pangyayari at biglang all of a sudden someone like Mr. Kho ay nagkaron ng intest sa kanya.  Tapos ang dami-dami pang naglalabasan mga issues against Gerald. 

She tried to call Boss Vic to inform him na nakabalik na siya sa Pilipinas and kung puede siyang makausap.  Hayden is also an artist of Viva at binibuilt-up ito to be a matinee idol.  Pero who told him to approach her at bakit ganoon agad-agad.  Si Boss Vic naman ay hindi mapakali, upon hearing Sarah’s story.  Sino ang nag-utos kay  Hayden.  So isa ito ngayon sa dapat niyang malaman.  Sarah is his biggest artist at ayaw niyang magkaroon ng lamat ang relationship nito sa company niya.