~SweetTooth Cove : Part 1~

It was a hot sunny day out in Hell, the air was in the highest temperature, warming the environment and the sun was warm to burn the sky, a good way to spend for the last remaining seasons before the colder days come.
At the Beaches, The imps were outside, enjoying the warm air with their drinks and their break time, the imps knew summer is almost over, so they wanted to spend the rest of the week on a short vacation to themselves.

Blitz was chilling on the beach chair, sipping on his pina colada while his shades cover his eyes, while Moxxie and Millie we're just spending time together, eating their lunch as they enjoy their relaxation, then out of nowhere, a little kid then Kicks a beach ball, it flew to where Moxxie was and hits him in the back of the head, causing him to drop his lunch on the sand.

Moxxie : "Ow! O-oh no...my lunch.."

He rubs his head and saw that his sandwich is now covered in sand, Millie then came to Moxxie and comforts him.

Millie : "Aww, here Moxxie, you can have some of mine."

She hands him over a spare chicken leg, Moxxie smiles and takes it.

Moxxie : "Oh thanks honey, what would I do without you"

Millie : "Hehe~ just always wanted to help out my adorable husband"

They both kissed, Blitz then leans up from the beach chair and watches the ocean waves.

Blitzo : "Isn't it just amazing, finally getting some time to ourselves without having to deal with work for the whole week, I'm telling ya, Stolas made a right choice to let us have a vacation while he and his family went  out for some get away or something."

Millie : "Yeah, it was nice of him to let us just relax and just hang out for a few days."

Blitzo : "Yeah, too bad loony didn't even bothered coming with us, she rather spend the whole week just in her room, sleeping and texting while she's missing out on the fun we're having, teenagers these days."

He said so as he drinks his glass.

Moxxie : "I mean, you can't blame her for that."

Blitz threw his glass away and crosses his legs and hands behind his back.

Blitzo : "Yeah yeah whatever, anyways, Moxxie, I'm getting a little hungry, you mind to buy us something to eat please?"

He grabs some of the money from his bag and threw it at Moxxie.

Moxxie : "Ugh! Sir this is meant to be a vacation, not having me still serve you day."

Blitz : "Quit flapping your gums and get moving already, you better get us something good this time too."

Moxxie groans and gets up, grabs the cash and left to the nearby snack bar.

Millie and Blitz stay behind as they still relax under the warm sun, and the sounds of waves moving, Millie looks at blitz while she was laying sideways on the beach towel.

Millie : "Hey Blitz, what are your plans for this week?"

Blitzo : "Not quite sure yet Mills, probably gonna be spending a lot of time with loony after this, like maybe thinking about going shopping, car rides, to the movies or maybe..."

As Blitz was still talking, Millie turns her sight to the ocean, but then, something caught her eye, she saw something moving forward to the distance, she squinted her eyes to get a better look at what it is, she saw something was definitely moving forward and it was coming closer to where they are.

Millie : "..uhhh...B-Blitz?"

Blitzo : "Millie, please don't interrupt me while I'm talking, anyways as I was saying-"