Chapter-18

He moved back and looked at me. I was mentally freacking out inside. My mind was literally fighting on if I shound tell him or not. I stared shaking as Kellin sat on his bed with his head in his hands.

"Are you not attracted to me anymore, is that why you told me to stop?" His voice shook as if he where about to brake down crying.

"No, Kellin I am attracted to you! Physically and emotionally! I love you!" I said reasuring him.

"Then what is it Vic? You would've never given up the opportunity to have sex so why now?" He almost shouted. He was crying and it made me heart fall into my stomach. I hate seeing him like this, but I couldn't help it that I kept getting flashbacks of Ronnie. It freacked me out and if I told Kellin he wouldn't want me any more. He'd think I was a lying cheating whore and leave me. "Do you have AIDS or something?" My head shot up at the question.

"No I don't have AIDS." I said quickly. I dropped my head again not wanting to look at him. "I can't tell you." I whispered feeling my heart sink even more.

"Oh thats just fantastic! You can't fucking tell me! You know what Vic just leave." He said pointing to the door.

"Kellin please let me explain-" I stared but was quickly cut off.

"Explain what?! I thought you couldn't tell me!" He said I looked at him with sad eyes an he just rolled his and stood up opening his bed room door. "Just get out." He said calmly. I walked to the door and down to my car where I broke down in tears. He hates me and he thinks I don't love him any more!

"OH MY GOD!!" Though tear filled eyes I started the car and drove out of the driveway to God knows where. I drove down through an intersection and-

~~~Kellin POV~~~

"Kell calm down, he probably wasn't in the mood today." Cassie said as she sat on my window ledge.

"Nah he probably doesn't like him anymore" Joey chimed in.

"For fucks sake Joe just leave." Cassie shot back. I was pacing the floor for a good 2 and a half hours after Vic left when I got a phone call.

"Both of you shut up." I said before answering it.

"Why it's not like they can't hear us Kelly. Your schizophrenic remember." I rolled my eyes and talked to who ever was on the phone.

"Hello?"

"Kellin? It's uh- It's Frank..."He said almost like he was trying to calm himself.

"Hey, is everthing okay." I said trying to muster up as much of my "I wasn't just crying" voice as I could.

"N-no actually. Um, V-Vic was in an accident and he's at the hospital. They say a drunk driver ran a red light and hit him. He's being examaned right now and we won't know anything yet." He said with a sniff. My jaw dropped and I felt like time it's self stopped. My heart sank at the thought that I might loose my boyfriend, the love of my life.

"What hospital?" I asked as tears streamed down my face and I collected my things to leave.

"Mercy Children's." Mercy Children's that not that far from my house.

"I'll see you in a few." I told him and hung up not bothering for a reply. I got to the hospital in a matter of seconds after checking in with the greater I ran to Vic's floor seeing Vic's dads, Mike, and Kendall along with 2 other Girls I didn't recognize. Kendall ran up to me with tear filled eyes.

"Kellin, they said he's going to be fine. They sedated him so he's in a coma like state and we don't know how long he has to be that way. His left arm is broken and he has busing in the brain, but-" Gerard started but Mike cut in.

"He's a fighter so he'll make it." He gave me a reasuring smile and a hug. I broke down crying knowing that I was why he got hit. He left and I saw him crying in the car then leave. I made him leave! He wouldn't have left if I would have just let him explain.

"Explain what?! It's like you said Kelly he couldn't tell you so what could he have to explain?" Joe's voice came in to my head and I quickly tried pushing it away. I don't need him to make me feel worse about this. "Live with the fact that you might have killed your boyfriend." He's not going to die! Gerard said he's okay, Mike said he's okay. So he is going to be OKAY!

~~~~~~

HOLY FUCKING CHRIST!!! These updates just keep coming and coming!!