19; first date

Cole

I'm so nervous.

Like this is the first time I am going on a date and I planned the whole thing.

I am actually proud of myself because I think I planned the perfect date for Zayna... hopefully.

"Cole I swear to god you better not try any slick shit with her or I swear I would beat your mother fucking ass. Treat her like a princess and act like a gentleman. Do you understand?" My mom sternly says with a straight face.

"Yes, I understand" I tell him.

"Okay love you get back safe" she kisses me on the cheeks walking away smiling.

I think my mom is going crazy.

I take a deep breath walking out the door.

clare - get her some flowers

I smile at my phone. Thank god she said that cause I really forgot.

I get in the car making my way to this floral shop.

• • •

I ended up getting her these purple flowers.

And the reason for that is because she really likes bts, the kpop group, and she told me that they made up this thing 'I purple you' so- um- yeah I brought her purple flowers.

I walk up to the door knocking softly. Unfortunately, her mom opens the door "Oh Cole hi! How's your mom?" I smile awkwardly "She's very good"

Before she can even say anything else Zayna comes to the door.

"Hi, white boy" I smile at her "I brought you purple flowers cause of bts" I see her pout and put her hand over her heart.

"Stop that's so cute. You actually listen to my bts rants" She smiles as I hand her the flowers "Thank you so much" She hands them to her mom.

"Can you put them in a vase?" her mom nods and she walks out the door shutting it behind her.

"So what are the plans for today?" she asks me "It's a surprise" I open the door for her.

She smiles getting in the car "You never open the door no other ti-" I shut the door in her face.

I get in the car on the driver's side "Cole ima beat ya motherfucking ass" I laugh typing the address into the car gps.

• • •

"So where are we?" she asks as I park "So- um- I" she smiles at me "I'll like whatever you choose" she reassures me.

"I found this kpop themed restaurant. They play the music videos as we eat." she looks at me with her mouth wide open.

"You lying." she says "Cole I'm really gonna cry. Like I'm not kidding. And not about the kpop restaurant but the fact that you planned this." I see her eyes starting to water.

"No crying." I wipe the tear that decided to fall "Let's go eat" I smile at her getting out.

I open up her door then grabs her hand as we walk in.

"Reservations for Cole Green" The lady smile leading us to a table.

She leads us to a booth and on the table has a couple of albums in a basket, I hear Zayna gasp.

"Your boyfriend paid a little extra to get our album basket which includes about 5 albums of your favorite group or groups" Zayna turns around facing me with a surprised look.

"Tha-Thank you so much" she says to me as the lady walks away.

I smile at her "You're welcome" I feel my face getting hot.

She smiles at me sitting down and I sit opposite of her.

"Cole you really didn't have to do this. I'm just happy that you asked me on a date." she says looking at me.

"Can I start you off with some drinks? And or an appetizer?" I look over a Zayna.

"Do you want an appetizer?" She looks at the menu "You can pick" she says.

"Nachos for the appetizer. For drinks, a sprite for me, and pink lemonade for her" Zayna once again looks at me surprised.

"I remember you said every time you go out you get pink lemonade" I see her eyes water again.

"Boy, you about to make me kiss you." I raise an eyebrow at her "I wouldn't be opposed" she narrowed her eyes at me while smiling "Of course you wouldn't."

I watch her as she opens up the albums then she stops and gasp almost like a lightbulb went off in her head.

"So remember when you were playing your game and you kept saying how you wanted me to play with you?" I think about it.

"I have said that many times" I tell her "Well think about one time you said it. Anyways I ended up buying a ps5 and a gaming set up so I can play with you." She smiles proudly at me.

"Oh my god we can play tonight." she giggles "Hopefully the games are downloaded about time I get home."

The waitress puts the nachos and our drinks on the table.

"What games did you get?" I ask her "Cold war. That's literally the only game you play" She laughs.

"How you know?" I look at her with my head tilted "Cole literally every time we're on the phone and you are playing the game you're always playing Cold war. Once in a while you play black ops 2" I smile at her. She actually pays attention to me too.

"Oh and I got Minecraft for myself" she says and I chuckle.

She pulls something out of her bag "Here's Minecraft so you can play with me." she hands me the bag.

"You know I could've just downloaded on my game when I got home" she narrows her eyes at me.

"I wanted to buy you something even if you didn't want it" she smiles at me and I can't help but smile back at her.

"But that's not all that I brought you" she goes into her bag again.

What the hell else is in that bag? She pulls out 6 of these mangas I wanted.

(a/n: mangas = anime books, my brother stay reading these)

"I tried to get the whole series but they only had the first 6 volumes. And why are these books so expensive" I look at the book looking for the price.

"Now why would I leave the price on there?" She looks at me with a really look.

She pulls out a receipt "They were $20 each plus tax. I thought them books were gonna be like $8... I was salty as hell" I laugh.

"I'll pay you back" I tell her "Boy bye. This is a gift and I plan to get more for you." I smile at her putting my hands up in surrender "Whatever you say."

• • •

How y'all feeling about Zayna?

I think it's cute that they buy stuff for each other.

anyways hey y'all 🕴🏾