Chapter 112

TLS : Shenks

Perez has left for the Academy.

It was a few days ago.

Except that there is no reason for me to go to the palace anymore, my daily life has not changed much.

It was a series of days where I took care of Pellet's business and sometimes stopped by my grandfather's office to check if he was taking medicine well and ate together.

My father was away on a business trip to check the additional clothing branch in the South.

My father was away, and the twins are busy training.

Having already been to Pellet in the morning, I was on my way to the office to have lunch with my grandfather.

Larane, who was supposed to eat together with me, decided to meet at the restaurant.

I think I'm a little bored without Perez.......

"Ugh!"

Suddenly, that morning came to mind.

"It's because he has a pretty face!"

Oh, I don't think so.

Perez is smart, uses swords well, and has a nice personality.

Anyway, that day I was so embarrassed that I couldn't even scold him and just let it go.

"The next time I see you, I'll give you a spanking."

I'm going to give it to you hard.

If you misbehave with that pretty face, the empire will probably go berserk.

As I walked with that thought, I was in front of the office.

knock, knock

I knocked but strangely there was no answer. I'm sure he know I'm coming.

I tapped again, but there was no word.

by any chance

At the moment, my heart sank.

"Grandpa?"

I knew it was rude, but I opened the office door.

And as soon as I got inside, I could find my grandfather reading something in front of the desk.

Oh, thank God.

I swept my chest down inside.

"Grandpa, are you busy?"

I stood in the doorway and called one more time, and my grandfather was surprised and took his eyes off the paper.

"Oh, Tia's here. What are you doing there without coming in? Come here."

Fortunately, my grandfather didn't seem to care much about me opening the door without permission.

"Are you very busy?"

"Hmm. I've been feeling a little bit of that lately."

grandfather replied, smiling but pressing hard around his eyes.

"Does your eyes hurt?"

"Huh? It's nothing. When you reach grandfather's age, your eyes become dim. I don't know about little Tia yet."

Grandfather said so and patted my head.

But I carefully examined my grandfather's complexion. I'm glad if it's just presbyopia.

In my previous life, my grandfather was the first to lose sight due to the aftereffects of the disease.

Knowing that, I can't just laugh like my grandfather.