𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. ᴅᴇᴄɪsɪᴏɴs ᴅᴇᴄɪsɪᴏɴs

08 : Decisions Decisions[ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ]

[ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ]

❝YOU HAVE GROWN SINCE THE LAST TIME I SAW YOU

YOU HAVE GROWN SINCE THE LAST TIME I SAW YOU.❞ Aro laughed, eyes sparkling as he walked around Logan in a circle. The Fae's wings twitched as the immortal ran a hand over the feathers. "You were merely a toddler. That reminds me, how is your mother?"

"She is well. But, let's focus on the task at hand." He pulled Bella forward to stand before him. "I understand your laws, probably better than anyone. Be that as it may, my niece and brother are under the protection of my people."

"The law claims them!" Caius hissed and Logan growled.

"And I understand that, trust me I do - but they are under MY protection, and that includes the Cullens. Although I am tempted to ask the jolly green giant over there to sling Edward around a few times for hurting Bella." The Fae gave Edward a glare before he turned his attention back to the vampire rulers in front of him. "Besides, seeing as how Bella and Edward are mates, it would be stupid for Bella to not be changed."

"Then why not do it now?" Aro asked, and Logan shook his head.

"My brother, her father is the chief of the police, and Bella is still in school - I believe she should have a chance to graduate before she turns."

Aro placed his fingers to his lips and let his gaze sweep across the people before him. He knew that if he wanted to avoid a war with the Fae's it would be best to just agree with Logan, and Marcus had shown him the very obvious bond between Logan and young Alec.

"Very well. However, we have other things to discuss." Aro's murky gaze fell onto Alec who was now by his sister's side, stance tense. "Alec, if I may?"

Alec seemed to watch Aro's hand with apprehension before he complied. When Aro pulled his hand back he gave a mad cackle. "Magnifico! Oh this is truly wonderful!"

"What is it, Aro?" Caius asked from his throne and Aro merely smiled wider.

"It seems our young Alec is fated to dear Logan. Our Alec - mated to a Fae! How extraordinary!"

"Which leads me to this Aro." Logan stepped forward and placed a hand on Alec's shoulder smirking when the young vampire seemed to relax in his grip. "I would like for Alec to return with me to Forks for the time being. I'm sure you understand the responsibilities I have, and I assure you we will come visit."

"No!" Both Jane and Caius hissed and Logan growled when Felix made a move to shove him away from Alec. The Fae shoved his palm into the large vampire's chest - sending the executioner flying into the wall.

"Enough!" Aro growled. "It is Alec's choice."

"I-I." Alec stammered and Logan flexed his hands and widened his wings.

His mate was coming with him one way or another.

"I'll go with you, but I want to be able to speak with Jane before I do." Alec finally spoke up, his face full of worried emotions.

"Of course, My Prince. I will be able to teleport us home, when you are ready." Logan couldn't stop the smile that spread on his face. Maybe, Kyle and his mother were right.

Maybe, just maybe.