𝐯. ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ

05 : The Return[ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ]

05 : The Return
[ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ]

LOGAN SWAN HAD FELT MUCH PAIN IN HIS LIFE, BUT HE NEVER IMAGINED HE WOULD HAVE TO WATCH HIS BIG BROTHER CRY IN HIS ARMS

LOGAN SWAN HAD FELT MUCH PAIN IN HIS LIFE, BUT HE NEVER IMAGINED HE WOULD HAVE TO WATCH HIS BIG BROTHER CRY IN HIS ARMS. The death of Harry Clearwater had stunned everyone and although Charlie didn't say it, he felt like it was his fault. But Logan refused to let him blame himself.

He had gotten a call from Sam regarding what had happened. But, he was even more surprised at the news of Leah shifting - making her the first female shifter in the pack.

As Logan drove back to the house, he couldn't help the bad feeling that was swirling in his stomach. His hands clenched the stirring wheel tightly as he pulled onto the street his home resided on. A smile made its way onto his face when he saw Bella's truck but frowned when he saw an unfamiliar black car in the driveway.

He could hear arguing as he got out of his car, and as he jogged up the steps he was hit with the smell of blood and lavender.

Vampire.

Quicker than a whip he yanked the door opened and his eyes widened as he saw his niece trying to break up an argument between Jacob Black and a small vampire with golden eyes.

A Cullen vampire too.

"Would either of you like to explain what the hell is going on?" Logan's eyes narrowed as he stared at the other supernatural creatures.

The small vampire was the first to speak up. "And who are you?"

The Fae had to use all his strength not to growl at the Cullen girl. He was not in the mood today - not after hearing about Harry. But, he kept his temper in check and instead gave the young woman a smirk.

"My name is Logan Swan, I'm Bella's uncle. Now, why are you two arguing - Isabella Marie! Where do you think you are going?" The ravenette hissed as his niece ran down the stairs and out the door - bag in her hand.

"Uncle Logan please, I don't have time for this. Edward, he's going to do something stupid and I need to stop him, please!" Bella cried as she shoved the bag into the trunk and the little vampiress for into the driver's seat. "Please, you have to trust me."

Logan was at a fork in the road. He knew he should have said no, should have drug Bella back into the house - but as he looked down at her worried and terrified face, he knew he couldn't.

'If you can't beat them, join them.'

"Let me come with you."

The next chapter will be longer and juicier, I promise 😉.