Chapter 21: Humanity's Greatest Threat

---

"We're here reporting update about the rumors of another hero killers. These suspects only appears during night.

The Hero Public Safety Commission advice to be extra careful when night times."

"I really hope they arrested this killer. I also heard that they're attacking innocent people as well."

I watched the news on my phone with my earphones on.

'So this hero killer is not alone.' I thought before I put my phone away.

'I'm getting worried. Mom hasn't contacted or leave some message yet.'

"Everyone... I'm looking forward... to hearing your stories.. about training camp.." Ashido sobbed, those who failed the practical were downcast.

"W-We don't know for sure yet! There might be a last minute twist!" Izuku says trying to give them some hope.

"I agree with Izuku." I says, knowing Aizawa is joking about those who failed won't be able to go to the training camp.

"Stop, Midoriya, Tomioka. If you guys say that out loud, it'll probably jinx it." Sero says,

"If we failed exams, then we'd have to skip training camp and be in summer school hell. And since we didn't pass the practical exam.. If you guys still don't get it, then you're dumber than monkeys!" Kaminari exclaims as he poke Izuku.

"Even though Tomioka helped us, we weren't able to do anything!" Ashido says,

"Sorry Tomioka. It wasn't very manly of me failing the practical after you trained us." Kirishima apologize.

"It's all right, we didn't expect that our opponent for the practical is our teachers. Anyways, don't get so downcast. Just believe on the last minute twist-"

The door suddenly slides open revealling our homeroom teacher, Aizawa.

"Once the bell rings, get in your seats."

All of us were already in our seats.

"Morning. Unfortunately, there are those who did not pass the final exams." Aizawa mentions making my classmates who didn't pass gloomy.

"Accordingly, for the training camp in the woods... everyone's going!" Aizawa announce while smiling.

"A last minute twist!"

"Some failed, but no one failed the written exam. In the practical, Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido, Sato, and Sero failed." At the mention of Sero's name, he felt embarrassed.

"For this time's exam, we on the villain side made sure to leave a way for the students to win while watching to see how you all would take on the task at hand. If we hadn't, most of you would've gotten stuck before you started." Aizawa stated.

"So when you said you were really out to crush us, is to make us feel cornered, isn't it?" I says.

"That's right. In the first place, the training camp in the woods is one to increase strength. So those who failed need it the most. They have to get stronger. It was a rational falsehood." Aizawa says, with a smile again.

I shook my head as the others were upset they were tricked again.

"However, since you lied to us twice, our faith in you will waver!" Iida says,

"Wow, you're being a wet blanket, Iida." Uraraka says,

"That's true. I'll consider that. But I wasn't lying about everything. Failure is failure. We have prepared a seperate time for extra lessons for you all. Frankly, it'll be tougher than the extra lessons you'd get if stayed at school."