𝖥𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗒

A͜͡n͜͡a͜͡s͜͡t͜͡a͜͡s͜͡i͜͡a͜͡s͜͡ p͜͡o͜͡v͜͡:

''honey''
''chocolate and cookies''
''Ana''
''beans and crackers''
''ANASTASIA''

''NO DONT TAKE MY APPLE JUICE'' I shouted from the voice I heard.

Chuckles were filled in the room as I lifted my head and signed in relief that its only my mama.

Wait she never gets me up.

''Morning mama why are you here?'', I yawned and stretched.

''Come on dear remember you have school get ready and we will be on our way in an hour.''

oh FISH STICKS!

I rushed out of bed and turned the shower on.
I don't usually have showers in the morning because it's not like I'm going to wake up to dirt on me.

But today I'm going to high school and I'm bloody panicking.
I wonder if they do apple juice.
I got out of the shower and platted my hair into two braids. I brushed my teeth and got changed into some jeans and a hoodie.

Casual I know.

I walked downstairs trying not to miss a step and I end up dropping on my butt.

Let me just say OW

''Do you think this is a good idea dear I'm afraid she might get hurt'', my mama spoke to I know it's papa.

''Honey she's 17 she's ready to stop worrying'', I don't blame my mama for worrying I am too in case I won't fit in or I get bullied but I've learned over the years fighting and new things in case something goes wrong.

I hope bloody not.

When I finished my breakfast I went into the car with mama. It was quiet but I was thinking of ways for people to be my friend because with how I act they may not like me.

Yes I know I act like I'm a child I can't help it I've been treated like a 5-year-old all my life but now I'm being free and experiencing what normal teens do.

Mama parked in front of a giant school.
There were humans to many humans.
Yes, I'm a human but a tiny human compared to these.

It can't be that bad....right?

We got out of the car and started to walk to the office to get my timetable. People were staring. I smiled and waved at some to be polite. Most of them eaved but some glared.

Ok then.

The office lady called Karen handed me my timetable and smiled. I muttered a thank you and made my way to mama.

''okay, darling, if you need anything call me if you are lost, ask for help make sure you be safe I will be down here soon as possible anna please be car-''I cut my mama off.

''Mama ill be fine I love you lots now go before papa thinks you have lost your car keys''. she laughed and kissed my head.

With a wave, I was sure she disappeared as she walked away. I looked at my timetable and guess what I have first.

bloody maths.

For a homeschooler, you'd think I would be a smart personYou are wrong. Maths does not co-operate with me. He or she hates me and I hate him or she.

Making my way to room 34. I walked in and every student turned their heads towards
me.

Let me just say I'm doomed

Remember to vote comment and share 🤍