𝖲𝗍𝖾𝖿𝖺𝗇𝗈 𝖱𝗎𝗌𝗌𝗈

S͜͡t͜͡e͜͡f͜͡a͜͡n͜͡o͜͡s͜͡ p͜͡o͜͡v͜͡ :

high school

The only normal thing I do in my life.

I'm the leader of the American mafia.

You heard from stories others tell about the great leaders who are feared by those who are cowards and non-loyal that they say they are.

However, my mafia is the most powerful mafia there ever is. We show no mercy what is begged and do not allow being disrespected in any way.

My name is Stefano Russo however I want to be called Russo to leave my past and look for my future.

I'm 18 and leading. At 17 I came in charge because my father wasn't fit to lead from killing his own wife who he did not care or love.

My father just wanted power.

He always told me emotion shall not be shown ever. It's a weakness and it will get the best of me.

So the only emotion I show is anger and intimidation to other people and let them know I do not care who they are I will kill burry and torture them without a second thought.He didn't want me to love it because it's also a weakness.

I don't believe in love. why? If you love the rain why do you still cover yourself and complain?

If you love the sun why do you get into the shade even though it's your favourite weather?There's my reason?

Little did I know I was about to experience what my father told me not to invest...

Vote comment and share 🤍