She's Dominant? (🍋)

Začít od začátku

"Get on all fours."

After I did that I was left there for a couple of minutes as (Y/N) came back into the room with a rope.

She slowly wrapped the rope around my hands and tied them together behind my back, then pushing my head down on the floor so I could somewhat balance myself.

"Would you like to just use the nodding and shaking your head signal again?"

"Mhm..."

"Okay, I'll ask you every now and then if you're alright and if you are nod your head. If you are distressed, shake your head and we'll stop."

I nod.

(Y/N) then picked up the ball gag and put it into my mouth as she picked up the paddle too. She slapped my ass with the paddle and dragged it across my thigh. She slapped me again with it but this time it was under my butt.

"Mmph!~" I moaned through the ball gag.

"You okay?"

I nod eagerly and push my ass up higher towards her.

She chuckles deeply and picks up the whip instead and hits my back. My mouth starts to water and my heart beat quickens.

I wanted her to use the strap-on.

I got even more excited at the thought of it and my cock stood up more than before. (Y/N) took out the ball gag and put the strap-on towards my mouth, signalling for me to suck on it. I did so and she smirked slyly. I then heard a clink.

"Heh, bitch boy does that sound seem familiar?"

I start to think deeply and then my eyes widen.

A cock ring.

She moved the strap-on away from my mouth and put it around her waist, slathering it in lube.

"M-Mistress?"

"Hm?"

"I don't think I want the ball gag on..."

"Oh, that's alright little slut~"

(Y/N) threw the ball gag onto the other sofa and she stood behind me holding an anal bead.

"Did you clean yourself out like I told you to in the morning?"

"Yes... I haven't eaten anything either..."

"Ah... make sure you eat next time but okay."

She slid the toy she was holding into my hole and began to thrust it into me slowly.

I winced in slight pain.

Eventually she pulled it out and placed it on the table.

"Alright, now here if your real punishment~ You are not to moan until I allow you but you can curse, you can not come and when you do it will be outside. But, after the punishment I will give you aftercare and we can cuddle. Sounds good?"