•THE HAPPY ENDING•

Start from the beginning

Virat- hello tanvi hope u didn't minded what happened now and u will feel free to become my friend!!

Tanvi- ya ya sure ...

And they shake there hands!!

Here some when was fuming in jealousy 😂😂..

Sai in mind- ek no ka chalu ladka ha kase flirting kar raha ha us tanvi kanvi se .. isko to ma batau gi ache se !!..

Then manager comes saying

Man- sir and madam we have only two rooms and u all are 3 one of you have to share rooms !!

Virat- what !!

Sai- (she thought she will have to share the room with tanvi so ) ma ... ma room share nahi karsakti it's final and ma yaha sabse phale aai thi isi liya I will take the room for alone that's it!!
( ha or nahi to kiya jake bench or soye gi na tab samaj aye ga is manivi tanvi ko😏)

Virat- par sai bhar bhut thand ha
( he was going to say ma kase souga when sai interrupted )

Sai- ma kuch nahi janti ma room kisi ke sath share nahi karsakti mujhe problem ha room share karne se!!

Saying this she tooks her room keys and was going when virat says..

Virat- mr. Manager ap ye room tanvi ji ko dedije ma bhar bench pe ksi tarha manage karlunga

Sai turns in shock she decided to ask him for sharing her room when tanvi says..

Tanvi- mr. Virat !! I .. I can share my room with u as I can't see my friend freezing in cold *she said looking at sai in a taunting way*

Sai again tries to say something but virat cuts her off..

Virat- ji nahi tanvi ma ek anjan insan hu vobhi ladka hu I can't say with u!!

Tanvi- virat I can understand but I will not let u sleep there at cold and I will not take this room too !!

Virat- tanvi ! Then where will u sleep??

Tanvi- I will sleep at the bench there!!

Sai felt relieved and again turns too go but

Virat- god u are really an angel but i will not allow u to sleep in the cold and I .. I can bare the cold seriously * saying this he suddenly sneezes*

Tanvi- ha dikh raha ha kitna bare karsakte ha apko to abhi hi cold hogaya !!

Sai was looking tanvi with extreme anger when he again sneezed and blood comes from his nose sai immediately pulls out her hankie to give him when she saw virat using tanvi's hanky she was holding his shoulders and sai was not fine with this she was going to her and snatch virat when her phone rings

Here virat was seeing sai he needs her he wants her to take care of him take him to her room but when he looks up too see her she was facing her back and was busy in a call virat felt a little bad so he agreed tanvi and she takes him with manager who shows them there room!!

Sai- *after cutting the call* virat virat..

Manager coming- madam he is with tanvi ma in her room he is fine now his nose suddenly started bleeding but luckily tanvi mam was carrying a nose drop and after consuming it he was feeling much better!!

Sai was feeling an extreme fear an extreme insecurity she was sure virat must have thought I don't want to be with him and i didn't even looked at him when he was bleeding he must be feeling a regret of becoming my friend..

Sai was indulged in her thoughts when tanvi came out to take her purse she left there sai saw her she was now wearing shorts and crop top sai realized that her intentions aren't good and virat was also attracted to her ..
All negative thoughts was coming in her mind ..