☆ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴍᴀᴍᴍᴏɴ || 2021 ☆

The greediest demon around and his birthday arrives again. Happy birthday Mammon!! I love this idiot with all my heart and I cherish his stupidity with my whole being. Deep down all the lack of braincells, there's a heart of gold in there.

He's genuinely so precious too and it's not entirely his fault that his greed gets the best of him most of the time. Mammon can be caring, hardworking and even giving when he wants to be, especially towards MC 🥺

But for now, dearest birthday wishes to our sweet tsundere, Mammon!! May you be showered with money today!

BIRTHDAY SNIPPET:

"Go Mammon! You can do it!" you cheer at the blindfolded birthday demon as he has a firm grip on the bat. He takes a swing and misses the piñata, its rainbow colours standing right in front of him in mockery.

Levi watches his failing brother and holds the party prop still, "Mammon, you idiot, aim over here!"

Mammon faces where Levi's voice is coming from and takes yet another swing, this time with more force as he's confident his aim is correct. Sure enough, the piñata is brought to the floor with one powerful hit, splitting it into two as it falls.

What appear to be hundreds of gold coins pour out onto the tiled floors of the living room in House of Lamentations. The Avatar of Greed tears off the blindfold as he hears the contents spill and looks excitedly at his prize. "Is this all Grimm?!" he picks one of the coins up and inspects it carefully. "Hang on a minute..." he bites into it and leaves teeth marks in the gold.

Beel takes a bite out of one the coins too, revealing chocolate under the golden coat. "Chocolate coins?" he realises.

"These are delicious!" Mammon cheerfully grins as he pops one into his mouth. Simeon beams, happy to know his efforts didn't come to waste in preparing them.

Lucifer brings more good news, "If you look carefully, you'll find a few gifts we managed to hide in there."

This sends the birthday demon digging into the ruined piñata, searching for any gift he can find. He ends up retrieving a pair of new expensive sunglasses from Asmo, a book about tips to earn money from Satan, and more from everyone.

The gift that pleases him the most is the last one he finds, a new credit card. He stares at his older brother, completely dumbfounded by the sight.

"Diavolo was kind enough to give the money, and I figured it's about time you get a second chance to use your own money. I do believe I'll regret this decision soon, but for now, happy birthday Mammon," Lucifer smiles.

"Happy birthday!" everyone else claps and celebrates while you give him a tight birthday hug.