SEVENTY FOUR

"I know you love fuckin' me
(Fuckin' me, fuckin' me)
I can tell by the way you in love with me"
_________________________

GABRIELA

"Mommy! You're finally home" Ava held the door for me and I gave her a hug feeling tired.

"Hi where is daddy?" I asked and she pointed in the living room. I nodded my head and closed the door behind me.

"You shouldn't be down here" I said taking off my coat in the doorway and Gabriel stood up getting closer.

"Don't come closer..." He ended up pulling me into a hug and I laughed hugging him either way.

"I missed you... I feel like our roles are reversed right now" I said making Gabriel laugh.

"Maybe it was always meant to be like this" I tried pulling myself away but he wouldn't let me go.

"Nooo I'm hungry let me go" I said and he laughed hiding his face in my neck.

"The food is coming five minutes, so for now stay with me" I groaned, feeling my stomach rumbling.

-

"Gabriela! I met this guy at the gym, he came up to me while I was doing treadmills and asked for my number. We're meeting up this weeknd" I looked at the facetime call.

"Oh really?..." I asked shocked because she's starting to see someone ever since Alex.

"I wanted to go to the gym ever since and they're so to many sexy ass guys, I'm going to send you a picture of him right now" I looked up at the top of my phone seeing the message. I clicked on it seeing the photo of the shirtless guy.

"You couldn't send one where he did have a shirt on..." I quickly clicked out of the picture hearing Jennie laughing.

"I got it from his Instagram the guy is some famous model... he's so hot" I looked at the picture again seeing his username remembering seeing that name on the schedule.

"Holy shit! Jennie I know who this is" I sat up grabbing Gabriel's computer seeing his name on one of the client list, he advertises the club for us at times, also his agency hosts events at some clubs and hotels.

"He advertises the clubs for Gabriel at times, I have to meet up with him tomorrow seeing if he wants to extend his contract.

"Really? oh hell no I'm not going out with this guy who's famous" 

"Girl who cares if he's famous if you like him go ahead and go on a date with him"

"Alright... I'll go on one date with him usually guys like that are cocky and I'm not dealing with another Alex" I held in my laughter and saw Gabriel coming out the bathroom.

"Anyways I'll call you tomorrow, I have to go in for Gabriel again tomorrow... bye I love you"

"Bye I love you too" I hung up the phone and Gabriel placed on his boxers.

"Why is Bryson shirtless on your phone?" Gabriel stood next to me and I exited out Jennie and I's messages.

"This is the guy Jennie met at the gym, I just noticed him since I might have to meet up with him tomorrow" Gabriel nodded his head and got in bed with me and I placed my on the nightstand.

"Yeah you do... I'm hoping he extends the contracts, he grabs the attention of the female customers" I rolled my eyes.

"Of course he does, his whole instagram is full of shirtless pictures" Gabriel grabbed my chin making me look at him.