𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

the secret of wonderland

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It was nighttime, the same day. Ophelia had been in her room all day and Damon had to bring her food up since she didn't want to eat downstairs. Ophelia spent in her room reading, painting on the walls, and cleaning.

Ophelia went downstairs to get water. She headed downstairs about to go to the kitchen. When she heard someone in the living sniffing. Ophelia headed to the living room and saw Stefan upset and crying.

"Stefan, are you okay?" Ophelia asked Stefan. He immediately wiped his tears down and stood up.

"Yea! I'm fine." Stefan said to Ophelia and she knew that he was lying.

"You're not okay. What's wrong, Stefan?" Ophelia asked Stefan. He sighed with sadness.

"Me and Elena broke up ." The vampire told the ex-girlfriend's sister. She walked to Stefan and hugged him.

Stefan was heartbroken, but not heartbroken enough to be in love with his ex/girlfriend sister. He returned the hug and hugged. Ophelia felt a warmth around her waist and she smiled. The hug lasted for a few seconds before pulling away.

"Wait right here! I will be back." Ophelia said to Stefan. She walked away from Stefan who had a confused look.

Ophelia went upstairs to her room and she changed into grey sweatpants and a t-shirt. She grabbed her little backpack that had her snowflake necklace and a sweater. Ophelia put on her little backpack and walked out of the room.

Stefan didn't know what was Ophelia doing and then a few minutes later she had changed clothes with a little backpack.

"Take us to the wood but the one that was near the historical society picnic." Ophelia told Stefan as she started walking towards the door. Stefan stood there with no idea what she was doing.

"Come on Stefan!" Ophelia yelled as he snapped back to reality walked out of the house and closed the door behind him.

Stefan unlocked the car and Ophelia got inside the car. Stefan goes to the driver's seat, and Ophelia puts on her seat belt. He started the car and drove to the woods that was near the historical society picnic.

"I'm confused why do you want me to drive to the woods?" Stefan spoke up. Ophelia looked at him.

"That day when we our separate ways and I walk into the woods. I found a door on a tree. I know it sounds crazy but I have the key to the door." Ophelia explained to Stefan.

"If you don't believe I will take you there myself. I think you should have a distraction for tonight." Ophelia said to Stefan making him smile softly.

Stefan arrived at the place where there was the historical society picnic. Ophelia and Stefan got out of the car. They headed into the woods. Ophelia was in front and Stefan was in the back. Then Ophelia stopped in the middle of the woods. She took out the little black box and took out the necklace.

"Give me one of your hands," Ophelia tells Stefan. He gave Ophelia his left hand.

Ophelia cupped her hand with the necklace and placed it on top of his hand. Then a gush of wind started to blow. Eventually, the leaves started to surround them.

"Ophelia, what's going on?" Stefan asked Ophelia waving his other hand to get the leaves out of his face the wind died out and then the leaves fell to the ground.

"Come!" Ophelia said as she tugged his hand and she turned around to see a door on the tree.

"You weren't kidding about you saying theirs a door on a tree." Stefan said to Ophelia. He walks over to Ophelia.

Ophelia crouched down and placed the snowflake necklace in the crave of the key to open. The necklace gems started glowing and the door opened. Stefan was impressed by what he saw. He had never seen that in his entire life. Stefan sees her about to head inside.

"What are you doing Ophelia? We don't know if it's safe or not." Stefan said with concern towards Ophelia. She turned her head and frowned.

"But there might be information about me & family. Please, Stefan!" Ophelia begged Stefan. He hesitated sighed and looked at her.

"Okay fine!" Stefan said. Ophelia smiled and went in the door. The vampire hesitated to go in. Stefan went inside the tree and saw there was another door open.

Stefan went through the other door and saw the light blue sky. Ophelia sees colorful flowers and plants/strange plants. There were flying birds with colors and a wonky dead tree. Then all of a sudden a white rabbit jumped on his feet with a funky suit.

"What the hell—" Stefan said but Ophelia nudged him before looking down at the Rabbit.

"How did you find this place?" The White rabbit questioned the vampire and human.

"Okay, that's freaky." Stefan whispered into Ophelia's ear. "You know I can hear you." The rabbit commented.

"There's this necklace—oh shoot I left on the other side." Ophelia told the white rabbit.

"You mean the necklace that's on the hand right now?" White rabbit asked the blonde girl. Ophelia looked confused and looked at her hand and saw the snowflake necklace.

"Uhhh.... yeah. This necklace." Ophelia said to the talking rabbit. She dangled the necklace in front of his face and examined it. The rabbit stood there in shock.

"You're the white Queen's daughter; Ophelia Astraea Winter." The white rabbit said to Ophelia and she nodded.

"I'm Robby; the white rabbit from Wonderland." Robby the rabbit greeted them.

"Wait you tell the Wonderland exists?" Stefan asked Robby and the rabbit nodded rapidly.

"Come I'm surely the Slatter is going to be very pleased that you're here!" Robby said to Ophelia as he hopped down the stairs.

"Come Stef!" Ophelia said to Stefan and walked down the stairs. He smiled and walked behind her.

"I can't believe this is real." Stefan mumbled as they walked passed the black gate.

" Stefan mumbled as they walked passed the black gate

vote, comment, and share ♥︎