By participating in the Sunwing Vacations "#MissedMilestones" Writing Contest ("Contest"), each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sunwing Vacations and Sunwing Airlines (collectively, "Prize Provider") and Wattpad Corp. ("Sponsor"), which are final and binding in all matters.
1) HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
To participate in the Contest, you must submit your entry of a short story inspired by Prize Provider through Wattpad.com ("Website") during the period beginning at 9:00 a.m. EST on July 27th, 2021, through 11:59 p.m. PST on August 24th, 2021 ("Entry Period"). Visit the brand profile Wattpad.com/user/Travel (the "Contest Profile"), and follow the instructions provided ("Instructions") on how to submit your story entry inspired by Wattpad Writing (each, an "Entry"). All Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST on August 24th, 2021, to be eligible. Eligible entrants may enter as many times as they wish (with unique Entries) during the Entry Period. If you do not already have a Website account, you will be required to create one in order to enter. Creating an account is free as of the publication of these Official Rules. All Website terms and conditions apply. Accounts or Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means will be void. Website's clock will be the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
All Entries must meet the following criteria:
• Each entry must be in English, original and may not exceed 500 words in length, as reflected in the Wattpad desktop experience. Each entrant must have all rights necessary to post and submit his/her Entry. Entries must not infringe on the intellectual property or other rights of any third party. It is each entrant's responsibility to ensure that he/she has all necessary rights to submit the Entry (with the exception of any rights associated with Prize Provider) and to grant Sponsor and Prize Provider the rights described in these Official Rules.
• Entry (or any story that is, in the opinion of the Sponsor, substantially similar to the Entry) must not have been submitted to any other contest, or previously published.
• Entries must be submitted through your Website account in the manner specified on the Contest Profile.
• Entries must comply with all Instructions specified on the Contest Profile (incorporated herein by reference).
• Entries must not contain identifying information (e.g., names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or mailing addresses) of any real person, including entrant.
• Entries must not contain material that is obscene, lewd, disparaging, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, sexually explicit, racially or ethnically offensive, or that otherwise contains inappropriate content or objectionable material as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, or that encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or violate any law. Entries must be appropriate for viewing by the general public; appropriateness will be determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion.
• Entries must not disparage the goodwill and business reputation of Sponsor, Prize Provider, or any of their respective licensors.
• Entries must be relevant to the Contest theme.
• Entries must be tagged #MissedMilestones to be considered.
Sponsor reserves the right to reject any Entry for any reason.
2) ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), who are at least 13 years of age. In the event an entrant is a minor, such entrant must obtain written permission from their respective parent or legal guardian, who has agreed on such minor's behalf as well as their own behalf to be bound by these Official Rules. Entrants must agree to the terms and conditions of Sponsor's Terms of Service, a copy of which can be found on the Website. Employees of Sponsor, Prize Provider and their respective parent corporations, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and their immediate family members (spouse and parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Contest is void where prohibited. All applicable federal, provincial and local laws apply.