the story of us

Time: 7:55

Flynn's POV

When I walk into the classroom, I start looking for somewhere to sit. I don't care where I sit just as long as it's not near her. I see Carrie surrounded by her friends talking and joking around. And then she looks up and catches my eyes. I quickly look away and sit down in the nearest seat.

To be honest, I don't really know what's going on with us. Last Friday we got in an argument which ended in her stomring out of my room and me standing there in shock. I didn't know how to react afterwards because the fight was over something silly at first. Until it blew up.

Now I have no idea what's happening but I know we both realize it was stupid. But I know we're playing that game. I'm not breaking until she does. I don't want to play but I will.

Carrie's POV

Flynn walks in and our eyes meet for a second. She looks away pretending to be interested in the board. That's when I know we're playing that game again.

She sits down and takes out her phone and starts scrolling. I honestly hate this game. Usually I'd get up and hug her and we'd sit by each other. But doing that seems weird after what happened.

The bell rings and the class settles down.

"Good morning class! today we're working on our history projects!" the teacher says enthusiastically.

The entire period is just the class focusing and dicussing our plans for the projects. But the entire time, Flynn and I snuck glances at each other and looked away when we caught each other's eyes.

This girl is going to be the death of me.

Flynn's POV

The class couldn't have gone any slower, maybe it was just the tension between the two of us. The second the bell rings, I grab my bag and nearly dash out of the classroom as I can feel Carrie's eyes staring at the back of my head.

I just need to get out of here.

When I get home, I practically throw my backpack across the room, walk up the stairs and flop down on my bed.

"UGHHHHHHH"

Okay. That wasn't awful. She just seems to hate me which for some reason is strange because she walked out on me, not the other way. Should I have gone after her? Maybe. I don't fucking know.

ding ding

I push open the window and look down. It's her.

"Can I come up?" she asks

"Yeah sure." I say with an eye roll.

A few minutes later, Carrie is in my room standing in the middle and I'm sitting on the edge of the bed looking at her standing across the room. It's silent until I speak up.

"Is there something you wanted? Why are you here?" I question.

She sucks in her cheeks and lets out a breath.

"Okay look. I know it was really crappy of me to walk out in the middle of an argument and I'm sorry. But I knew if I didn't walk away the argument would've escalated to something worse and I don’t wanna lose you." she rushes out.

"That's what this is about?" I let out what sounds like a sarcastic chuckle. I wasn't being sarcastic.

She nods and tilts her head, unsure of why I'm laughing now.

"What's so funny?" she questions with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"If you seriously think I'm leaving you, you're dead wrong." I say in all seriousness.

"Aren't you, like, pissed at me?"

"A little but I get why you did it."

"Did what exactly?"

"Stormed out right in the middle of our argument."

"Oh." she falls silent

"Yeah." I pause. "Look I'm not going anywhere. I think we both knew that argument was pretty dumb but I wasn't going to end it over something that small. I care about you and I wouldn't leave over something minor."

Carrie's POV

"Okay. So you forgive me?" I asked.

"Of course dumbass." Flynn laughed.

"Oh shush."

"Make me." Flynn smirked.

My mouth hung open in shock while Flynn fell off the bed with how hard she was laughing causing me to stifle a giggle.

"That was unfair. but I'll let it slide this time." I breathed out.

Flynn gets up off the floor, walks over to me, and kisses me. My eyes widen but I melt into the kiss, wrapping me arms around her neck. We pulled apart touching foreheads and holding each other by our forearms.

"I love you and sorry for walking out." I chuckle.

"Nah it's okay. I love you." she laughes lightly.

A/N
This took me around 5 days to finish because I don't like heartbreak nor can i write it. I mean I could but no. Anyways, hi.

I will be taking scenario requests here!

but yeah that's part dos baes.

BYEEE <3