Chapter 10

"Guess who got kicked out of boarding school again?" Jules began, taking a sip of her iced latte in front of her as she lets Charles and Lauren guess for a bit.

"Please say it wasn't Tristan?" Lauren groans, flinging her head back in annoyance. Juliette laughs and shakes her head.

"Close but no cigar. It was Logan Huntzberger! Apparently this school didn't have the emotional capabilities to stop him from turning the school pool into a giant sundae." Juliette stated, reaching over and stealing one of the French fries from Charle's plate, who gave her a frown in response.

"Well when's the classic post explosion party?" Charlie asks, swatting Juliette's hand from stealing another one of his fries.

"He was debating not having a party this year. His parents are pretty pissed because next year is his last year and this is the 5th school." Juliette shrugged. Lauren's face turned incredulous as she looked at Juliette

"Huntzy not having an explosion party is like the sun not rising in the morning... it just doesn't happen?!"

"Hold your horses babe, just because he's not having a party doesn't mean he isn't doing something wild!" Juliette pauses, waiting for the anticipation to build between her friends.

"You are such a drama queen, tell us what he's doing!" Lauren rolls her eyes, sneaking a French fry off of Charles' plate while he was paying attention to Juliette.

"Well it wasn't much of a conversation to be honest, I picked up the phone and he yelled 'New York! Bungee Jumping! This weekend! Bring Charlie and Lauren! Picking you up at 11!' And then he hung up, I didn't even get a chance to ask who was going." Jules laughs

"Last I spoke to him he met some Australian guy at this new school and they got on like a house on fire, or I guess in this case a sundae on a pool." Charles and Lauren both laughed. All three of the teenagers stood up, walking out of their usual cosy cafe and into the bustling streets of Hartford, making their way back to school as they ditched their Wednesday lunch.

"Okay mucho problemo, there is no way my parents would sign a form to let me go bungee jumping! Sometimes they get nervous when I drive in the car and it's raining!" Lauren huffs, throwing her arms in the air.

"It's Huntzberger! As if he's not going to have bribed the bungee office or gotten us fake IDs or something." Charles retired, wrapping his arms around the shoulders of the girls on either sides of him.

"If you're scared Lala, I can always hold your hand."

"Bite me Morelli."

Juliette and Logan Huntzberger have been friends practically since birth. With both parents/grandparents of the two being fully involved with the high society Yale and Hartford scene, Logan and Juliette often would sneak off together at the boring parties to cause some mischief, (Emily thinks that he's a bad example for Juliette, but has always been willing to overlook that little fact on the entire basis that he is in fact the heir to the Huntzberger legacy, and thus a fine choice for Juliette's matrimonial future). The two would often play pranks on the high society members, or more often on Honor and her friends. While Juliette had grown out of that as she got older, forming into the perfect high society child; Logan was never quite able to move on from his rebellious nature, and often likes to include Juliette on his mischief, for old times sakes. So when Saturday rolls around, and Juliette is standing in her doorway wearing designer jeans and her grandfather's old Yale jersey with the sleeves rolled up, next to a Louis Vuitton suitcase, she is not surprised in the slightest when Logan Huntzbrger stands, with a shit eating grin on his face in front of a limo, completely wrapped in a bright pink 'HAPPY EXPULSION' banner.