The Moonlight Memories

Epilogue

Summer season was approaching, the time I did not dreamt to come since I was a child. Sigh. It is Sunday afternoon I walked down the city shop by shop, looking for some interesting matter that may wake me up unto reality, wondering what would be my life next school year but then I still do not have plans yet for myself. Many questions bubbled above my head like; does college will bring changes in my life? Do new friends will make my life exciting? Am I going to find someone who can fill my emptiness? Well I hope all thinking will sounds great in some other ways.

 When I was on high school, I have not met extra ordinary peoples, but I do not mean like Vampires, Superhero or do such a thing like Paranormal. It is not what I am talking about, I am saying is I want to meet someone who can be me as long as I wanted her to be, someone that my heart craved for a long time, and someone that are possibly made my desires certainly.

 Suddenly a bulletin caught my attention and brought me back to reality; it notes that a supermarket near us was having a promotion on selected items and the prize is a Grandfather’s edition Piano that made up of high class wood imported from Africa cost,

                        What?

My god, the Piano cost $24,000 sponsored by Alpha Media and the winner will going to have a chance to play that instrument in one of their promoting new talk show. Is it true? Holy god I cannot believe it. I want the piano, I want to be on T.V, and I want to be on Hollywood.

For an instance, I read the information one by one and the mechanics on how to join the game and then I found out that you must have to buy those cereals as many as you can, cause you will going to find inside the box the registration code where the customer representative will going to issue.

 When the registration was up, they will call us back if we have chosen and be with the one hundred contestants to be one of those, which will go eliminated. Are they sure? Am I going to take place over this? Well I hope I am lucky. So what am I going to do next? I am just wondering if it is going to make sense in my life, then I guess it might bring a big break unto my existence.

 Afterwards, the excitement rush beneath my human being make me realize that I do forget why I am here, I forgot that my mum wanted me to buy beauty crème. Oh god, I am dead. I rushed down toward the beauty shop, bought facial crème for mom, and immediately call for a cab. After a while I got home I grabbed for my key to get inside then I feel the deserted silent over our house and some kind of pressure that I cannot recognize, but there’s a thing that made my gaze seriously and I got astounded by the look of our house. All the stuffs were on its improper place that looks like someone looking for something I did not know. The hot pressure grows around my body from my feet unto my head. I decided not just to stand here so I stroll around the house and look for my — Shit.

            “Mum! Mum! Where are you?” I called annoyingly. I gone upstairs searching every rooms and I found the same things I found downstairs, all my things in my room were off places and it is so disgusting. My drawers were out and some of my stuffs were missing, like the photo album where my aunt gave to me last Christmas, my high school yearbook and some of my documents including my personal data were missing. Who will going to have a highly interest on my crappy things that I hid over a years here in my drawer, but that is one of my problem. There is a thing I must look for, My Mum!

            After my realization, I go directly to her room and found my Mum lying on the bed. I grind my teeth so hard, closing my fist instantly and felt like my eardrum was break by the loud sound of a huge instrument. I cannot imagine what am I seeing, I just felt tears falling each time I blink my eyes, though I cannot feel myself moving anymore, mixed emotions prior to my body feels like anger, fear and panic. My blood circulate irregularly and my heart pounded as if I have been overdose by some medicine, I almost screamed by the look of my mum over her bed but I cannot feel my voice. It seems that my  voice taken away from me as the only woman in my life was took away from me.