𝐗𝐕

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Is that nigga over there now." asked Tamari on the other end of the phone. He was jittery and he was trying to stay out of Kasiyah way so he didn't bump into him.

"Yes the man is here." she said as she packed all the kids packed lunch.

"Ok cool. Imma hit you up later." he said ending the call.

Kasiyah tried to stay silent as she got the kids ready for school. Tremani lay sound asleep as the commotion occurred, Kamiyah and Pablo ate their cereal quietly while Sekani went into the bathroom to wash his face.

Their daily routine was as follows, luckily Kasiyah successfully adopted them or at least still was in the process but in the mean time they stayed with her. Kamiyah and Sekani's parents didn't take it lightly at all.

Their dad came to the conclusion that she had planned this all along which she partially did but she did everything she could to make his environment the best for them but it just wasn't. After telling him that they could still visit and that she knew about him running a drug business, he broke down into tears which was very rare for him and decided to let them go with Kasiyah.

Of course court letters had been sent to the kids parents but Kasiyah never heard from Pablo's mom which was surprising for her because Asia practically threatened to tell her mom. But she didn't really care anyway. They were yet to run into Pablo's family, they didn't care about him. Sekani and Kamiyah's dad made the effort to plead to still see them but that was different for Pablo's parents.

"Hello." Kasiyah said.

"Hey best frann, is the hubby over there?." she asked.

"No the man is here not the hubby."

"Tell me when I can come round to see him, I'll see you when we go out later." she said.

"Ok I'm getting ready to go work now so I'll see you." she said ending the call.

"Kasiyah I'm ready." said Pablo.

"Ok we are about to leave in ten minutes, go over your books on the table." she said and he nodded. Kasiyah was better than she thought. She made sure all the kids did well in school, they were all A and B students. They spent an hour everyday after school going over their work then had fun for the rest of night before they went to bed at 8pm.

"Why are yall up so early." groaned Tremani.

"We have to go to school dummy." said Kamiyah rolling her eyes.

"Kasiyah, collect your child." said Tremani shifting in the bed putting the pillows over his head.

"Yall woke him up, I told you all not to wake him up, go wait at the door since your all ready." she huffed.

"Where you going."

"To work, this nice house doesn't pay for itself." she said mugging him.

"Kasiyah don't get smart with me...so your just gonna leave me here by myself."

"No there's a ghost in the cupboard and a dead body in my room go play with them." she said.

"Kasiyah stop playing Im not laughing." he said with a straight face.

"Bye Tremani, I'll be back soon. You have no phone so I'll call with the house phone it's right there." she said pointing towards the corner of the living room.

Tremani looked over at it and the door slammed and they were gone. He sighed and went over to the phone pulling out a piece of paper that had Herb's number. The phone rang and on the last ring he picked up.