60.

In celebration of the release of the music video, jin had suggested we all gather and make food in the kitchen.It bathled me on how he thought this would go smoothly. when he planned to do this, i dont know, but i fear the day.

An example would be is how i banged my head on my own and I preposed how bad it would be if i was in a room full of 7 insanely clumsy men. He shrugged this off, saying he would put a crash helmet on my head and protect me with his life.

We had this discussion late into the evening as i lay with jin on the sofa watching a kdrama.

Jin seemed pretty tired so he had fallen asleep while i lay on top of him like a cat, which yoongi (who was sitting on the floor) had scoffed at.

I was smiling, as i had the tv remote and they were asleep.

This meaning i didn't have to lean over and grab it.It's not like i wanted to turn it off, it's just i knew we would want to watch it together tomorrow again.

Yoongi, seokjin and i had made it a habit of staying up late to watch films or dramas.Yoongi every time would sit on the floor, confusing me, but i would
probably be more confused if i asked.

Jins is pretty when he sleeps, and i had no problem in continuingly moving his hair out of his face, even when there was nothing to fix.

I hadn't slept in my bed in days. Oddly i went against my plans to not annoy jin. However, once you look at it, it's him that sabotaged these plans as he was the one who wanted me to be clingy.

I still was a bit apprehensive of jin and jungkook, however, i knew it was probably me being stupid.

_

I woke up early, jin still asleep and when i checked my watch it was 4 hours later. It wasn't that bad, i felt ok just sleepy. Yoongi was nowhere to be seen and if i had to bet, or make an educated guess, id sat he was in his own room. or possibly he could of stumbled into the wrong room and now was on someone floor.

I got up, trying not to wake jin. I had to untangle his arm to get out but after a minute i was successful in making sure i didn't make to much noise.

The rest of the members probably wouldn't be awake for hours.

But with me gone, jin would be waking up soon and would probably fall asleep at the breakfast table.

The sun had barely risen and the kitchen was still creepy to be in. i closed my eyes and ran across the room to the light switch, with the belief that if any ghost or whatever saw me, they would see me as polite young lad, as they would see me minding my own business so therefore they would let me be.

I also carefully opened my eyes, giving them time to adjust. I got started soon after. There no point making anyone else food. Ill just make myself something, maybe with enough left for jin, who would definitely wake up spoon.

"Hello" he mumbled, dragging himself into the kitchen.

"hello" i turned around, finding him leaning against a wall, half asleep.

"im sorry" i said quietly, peering at him. His eyes were closed.

"for what" expecting an apology for falling asleep, i smiled.