I felt triumphed

We reached funfair in about half an hour. "You stay here I'll buy the tickets."Adhiraj said and went to the entry ticket counter.

I nodded and he left. After sometime a girl came dressed in a cropped top and very short shorts.

Hey! This is Adhiraj's car." she said

"Yeah" I replied

Meanwhile Adhiraj came and that girl immediatly hugged him. No not hugged him but got glued to him.She didn't leave him. I cleared my throut and then Adhiraj introduced that girl to me.

"Ishita this is Kriti my friend.She was getting bored so I also invited her."

"So who are you?" Kriti asked me

"She is Ishita. Rishabh's sister." Adhiraj replied on my behalf.

After that we went inside and decided on going to ferris wheel. Kriti for not even once left Adhiraj's side. She was constantly glued to him and touching and kissing him on cheeks again and again. In the ferris wheel was almost on him. I would to wrangle her neck. How could she touch Adhiraj like that! Why I am thinking like this. Let them do what they want to do I thought. I know Adhiraj was my first crush but why am I so jealous now. Argh!!! Leave it Ishu. Enjoy your funfair. After the ferris wheel we went to many rides and now were on the street food stall.

"Its so unhygienic Adhu!"Kriti said this and clung to Adhiraj's arm. I crushed the napkin in my hand in anger.

"Theb you just stand quiet and let others enjoy their food."I replied keeping myself calm. She glared at me and then sweetly said to Adhiraj"Adhu baby let ua drop Ishita home and you come to my place we'll order some food from restaurant and watch a movie. What say?" Before Adhiraj could say anything I replied to her"Sorry Kriti but Adhiraj cannot go with you. His  mom invited me to dinner and Adhiraj is also wanted at his home."

Kriti gave me a disgusted look"Aunty invited you for dinner" she said in a mocking tone.

"Kriti I'll drop you home. I have to go home for dinner with Ishita."Adbiraj said

I felt triumphed.

***************************

Guyz pls vote and comment.

I need feedback to know if I am going on right track or not.