17

“Fuck, I lost him again!” He cried and bit his lip. How is he so fast? He literally just blinked and he’s already gone.

He decided to roam around the place. There are lots of soldiers training in the football field.

He smiled at the interiors of the building. He never ——

Tae sneaked inside. There’s a table, chair, a bookshelf, lots of papers, and some coats.

It looks more of an office.

He explored his gaze around. The interior was old but its so relaxing. The windows we’re opened and the wind was coming in.

“So you’re not following me?”—

Tae flinched at the voice behind him. He knew it was Jungkook, and he also knew that he’s in danger.

He froze on his place and gulped. What should he say?

He gathered his courages and faced him with an attitude.

“How many times do I have to tell you that I’m not?”—

“How many times am I gonna ask you why?”

He returned the question again. Tae gritted his teeth. He’s never lost over an argument but Jungkook — he’s just real annoying.

“It just happened that I entered this room. Stop imagining things.” Tae stuck his tongue out.—

“Mr. Kim,” Jungkook took a step forward and Tae went backwards until he felt the table behind him.

Jungkook leaned forward and Tae doesn’t know what to do.

“This room is my office. There’s no way you did not see the sign outside.” Tae gulped, their face were just ——

inches away. “Not unless, you’re really following me—“ Tae kneed him on the stomach and he quickly crouched in pain.

“If you come close again then say goodbye to your future babies.” Tae pointed his pen onto him like hes threatening him.

As if he’ll get threatened by a pen.—

Jungkook sighed. “Okay then.” He was about to leave when Tae asked a question.

“W-Where are you going?”

“To the bathroom. Are you gonna follow me and watch me pee?” Jungkook asked and Tae’s face turned like a tomato.

He’s been controlling his heart when Jungkook leaned ——

forward. But now, its just too much to handle.

Tae grabbed the pillow on the chair and immediately threw it to Jungkook who’s smirking.

“The fish is caught.” Jungkook said and Tae gave him a death glare.

“Fuck u!” Tae wad about to leave but Jungkook held his wrist back.—

“What now?!” Tae asked in an irritated tone.

“I know you’re skipping training. I let it slide yesterday but I can’t now. I’m reporting you to your father.” Jungkook started to drag him out of the room.

“EXCUSE ME? THERE’S NO WAY—LET ME GO!”

He knew he’s fucked up.—

“Good morning sir,” They’re at the General’s office. Jungkook took a bow, and Tae was all nervous.

“What brings you here? Why are you with my son?” The general asked calmly, but that didn’t help calm Tae either.

“I do not want to sound rude sir, but your son has been ——

following me since yesterday and he’s skipping trainings.” Tae cursed under his breath. He was looking down at his feet because he doesn’t want to see the reaction of his father.

“Is that true, son?” Tae went silent for awhile. He doesn’t know if he’ll tell the truth or not.—

“Well...yes.” He bit his lip, still not looking straight. But he heard the sigh of his father.

“Why are you skipping training? You know that it’s a sin to refuse responsibilities right?”

Tae just listened on the scolding.

“Why are you following him?”

Of all the questions, thats the hardest to answer. I mean, what would he say?

‘Yo dad am following this hot ass to save history.’

Like that?

Of fucking course not. Who the heck would believe that? They’ll probably just sent him to the hospital.—

Tae decided not to answer and his dad sighed.

“I’m not gonna let this happen again.” Tae slowly nodded, showing that he’s listening to him.

Everyone went silent. No one dared to speak. Jungkook was just standing still like a statue in the side — God, he’s so disciplined.—

It only took seconds and the silence was cut. “Captain, thank you for reporting this.”

“No problem sir—“

“I would like you to supervise my son.”

Tae’s head jolted up. Jungkook’s eyes we’re bawled.

“What?” Both asked in unison. “I-I’m sorry sir, but what?” Jungkook asked.—

The general leaned back onto his chair.

“I don’t know why my son is following you and why he is skipping trainings. And since I know I can trust you, I want you to guide and guard my son. Make sure he attend trainings and if need — discipline him.”—

‘If needed — discipline him.’

Those words kept echoing on Tae’s mind. His heart was ringing through his ear. He has a lot of thoughts rummaging through his head.

Oh my god.

“S-Sir, I don’t think I can do that. I’m already a captain, I have more responsibilities——

“You don’t have to worry about that. I can work on it. My only favor for you is to look after my son. If only I can then you wouldn’t have to do this.”

“Sir—“

“I don’t accept a no. You can start tomorrow. And Taehyung, we’ll have a talk at home.”

Those we’re the words ——

before they left the office, dumbfounded.

Tae immediately smacked Jungkook’s arm but he was the one who’s hurt.

“Aw, do you have a rock in your arm?” He said while massaging his palm.

“How dare you smack me?” Tae glared at him and stuck his tongue out.