10||Clueless

~~~

~~~

Valerie got home and changed into something more comfortable. Just as she was about to go to sleep her phone rang. 'Stiles'

"Stiles, dammit. I was just about to sleep." Valerie huffed in annoyance as she picked up the call.

"Yeah, I don't care." Stiles voice rang from the other side of the line. "I need you to pick up Scott's mom and bring her to the sheriffs station."

"Why what happened?" Valerie said as her body jolted up.

"We need you here, and Scott's mom. Just be quick i'll explain once you get here." Stiles said before hanging up leaving Valerie concerned.

•••

Valerie quickly picked up Scott's mom from the hospital and headed off to the sheriffs station just like Stiles asked her to do.

Valerie walked in while Melissa followed behind her.

"Where is ever-" Melissa began but stopped as she saw Matt holding a gun up to the back of Scott's head.

"Scott what's going on?" Valerie asked in shock.

"Mom, Valerie just do what he says, he promised he wouldn't hurt any of you." Scott said as Valerie stood there confused.

"He's right." Matt said as he shot Scott in the stomach causing Melissa to scream and Valerie to jolt back.

"Scott! Stiles!" Valerie heard her dads voice from the hall.

"Dad?" Valerie mumbled to herself.

"But i didn't say i wouldn't hurt you." Matt said as Melissa started making her way over to Scott. "Stay back!"

Valerie quickly got infront of Melissa as Matt held the gun up to her face.

"Val! Mom! Stop!" Scott yelled as he groaned the feeling of the gun shot.

"Scott." Melissa pleaded.

"Get up, McCall." Matt ordered. Scott was a little too weak to get up.

"Matt? Matt, listen-" The sheriffs voice was heard.

"Shut- shut up! Everybody shut the hell up! Now, get up, or I'll shoot her!" Matt ordered Scott as he held the gun up to Valerie. Scott quickly got up not wanting Valerie dead.

•••

"Please, he needs to see a doctor." Melissa pleaded as Matt locked  Melissa in a cell next to the sheriff.

"You think so?" Matt started.

"Hey, hey, you listen to me!" Stilinski spoke up as he got up from the bench he was on, his left hand locked in the wall with handcuffs and his right hand pointing at Matt.