21. 𝘚𝘌𝘓𝘍𝘐𝘚𝘏

SELFISH─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

SELFISH
─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

"What were you doing here in the locker room?" You questioned Todoroki as you zip up your gym jacket and tie your hair into a ponytail. Todoroki wipes the table clean with wet wipes meticulously.

"I was getting our lunch that Fuyumi made," he answered before pausing. "Are you still angry at me, wife?"

You cross your arms with a huff. "Just because we kissed doesn't mean you're off the hook," you frowned, glaring at him from your peripherals. Todoroki was surprisingly good at kissing, but that doesn't change the fact that he kissed another girl.

Besides, you two didn't talk about any present issues to begin with.

"I understand," he nodded. Todoroki throws the dirty wet wipes in the trash bin before taking out the bento box in his locker that is wrapped in expensive looking cloth. "I, too, would feel angry if I saw you kiss another man," he added quietly. "However.. I want you to know that I did not consent the kiss from Yaoyorozu."

You raise a brow at him while he prepares the lunch to be shared between the two of you on the table. "But you were shoving your tongue down her throat," you pointed out and Todoroki turns to you with an insulted expression. "Plus you were definitely holding her too!"

"I did not shove my tongue nor did I voluntarily hold her!" He argued with furrowed eyebrows. "While it is true that I held her, it was to pull her off of me."

"It didn't look like that to me," you shrug your shoulders as you avoid eye contact. The scene of them kissing is still fresh in your mind and the more you talk about it, the more your irritation grew. "You have fast reflexes so why didn't you avoid it?"

"I was caught off guard because—"

"Bet you were expecting it too," you scoffed while showing him a mocking smile.

"I wasn't expecting that kiss!" Todoroki argued back again and runs a hand over his hair out of frustration. He was with his ex-fiancé for almost a year. Yaoyorozu is the epitome of beauty and grace, and he truly did not expect her to pull off something such as kissing him out of the blue.