GETAWAY CAR!

let this be the best of times and worst of crimes, let me strike a match and blow your mind!

let me strike a match and blow your mind!

── BEST READ IN . . .
white / light mode & times new roman

GETAWAY CAR    ,    james x charlie !
6th — 7th YEAR , MARAUDERS ERA
[ don't expect a happy ending , james ]

Charlie May Andrews was seen as a rather sensible girl. She had grown up humble and stayed that way, she was as smart as she was lovely.

So, in hindsight, kissing her best friend when faced with her ex boyfriend was not her brightest move. It was not premeditated, honest! It just so happened that James Potter was right there, that wasn't Charlie's fault! She was desperate and in need of a totally normal looking excuse to look over her breakup (over it she was not; just ask the house elves who had to endure her nightly sobs in the kitchens), and kissing the very attractive and confident James Potter seemed to sell nicely. The poor girl had barely uttered out a quick hello before she pulled James in; whether the effort of attempting to meet James' tall frame was worth it continued to be up for debate in Charlie's mind.

Due to what had to be the adrenaline rush and heat of the moment, James kissed Charlie back, something she would never admit to enjoying.

It was a spur of the moment thing, to play the part. It was completely physical, nothing else. It would be a one time thing. Never to be done again. Never to be capitalized. Abandon hope all ye who enter here! No feelings would venture beyond this. Nobody was going to fall in love.

Right?

FEATURING . . .

. . . CHARLIE MAY ANDREWS
( gracie abrams )

 CHARLIE MAY ANDREWS( gracie abrams )

gryffindor

gryffindor. impulsive. witty. horrible at public speaking. prone to heartbreak. expert people pleaser. cat person.

INCLUDING . . .

JAMES POTTER ;; young!aaron taylor-johnson
SIRIUS BLACK ;; young!ben barnes
REMUS LUPIN ;; young!andrew garfield
PETER PETTIGREW ;; young!dane dehaan
SEVERUS SNAPE ;; young!john lynch

LILY EVANS ;; young!sophie skelton
MARLENE MCKINNON ;; sydney sweeney
DORCAS MEADOWES ;; sofia bryant
REGULUS BLACK ;; timothee chalamet

AMONG REMAINING HARRY
POTTER CHARACTERS

charlie's songs!!
an ode to love and loss.

GETAWAY CAR , taylor swift
THE WAY I LOVED YOU (tv) , taylor swift
JUNE IN JANUARY , dean martin
I LOVE YOU SO , the walters
ALWAYS FOREVER , cults

james' tunes!!
what it feels like to fall first.

SUNSETZ , cigarettes after sex
ENCHANTED , taylor swift
WASHING MACHINE HEART , mitski
FAVOURITE CRIME , olivia rodrigo
I WANNA BE YOURS , arctic monkeys

the art of a broken heart!!
their record.

NOTHING NEW , taylor swift ft phoebe bridgers
CIGARETTE DAYDREAMS , cage the elephant
THE 1 , taylor swift
THE NIGHT WE MET , lord huron
APOCALYPSE , cigarettes after sex

warnings!!!
this story may contain: violence, cursing, war, death, sexual innuendos, severe bullying, minor character death, major character death, peter pettigrew, a lot of angst, etc.

copyright!!!
the harry potter universe and characters do not belong to me but to she-who-must-not-be-named (it's actually dobby!! shhh!!!) and warner bros studios. i, however, own my characters and their storylines.

dedications!!!
savsnothere -LUNAJACOBS -sarcasticfilms bri0967 simqlea cosmomento

cam speaks!!!
this story is heavily based on the novel The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood, and by heavily based i mean like 90% based. my poor partner has not escaped my ramblings about the story and the love interest, so i thought i'd project it here!!! so heavy inspiration credits to Ali Hazelwood, who will most likely never see this but who deserves every ounce of praise and love for her work.

for those who were here before the revamp (and for new readers), there have been a few major changes. january had a different name & faceclaim beforehand and the plot was a tad different. though the best friends and fake dating factor are still the same!!

hope you all enjoy the story!!