𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑆𝑖𝑥

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍

"𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑖𝑑..."

𝐴𝑇𝐿𝐴𝑁𝑇𝐴, 𝐺𝐴

𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝘀

"Bitch fuck you and yo bald headed ass mama" grandbabi said to some girl who was tryna play with his tablet.

Oh my gosh...

"That's not nice, stop cussing" she said putting her finger in his face as he mugged the living shit out of her.

"Girl shut yo broke ass the fuc-

Grandbabi started but got cut of by me picking him up.

"You needa stop, I was tryna help you make a friend" I said rolling my eyes as I placed him on my hip.

We were at Skyzone, and this girl wanted to play on his tablet as he sat down on one of the rectangular thing.

"I don't want no ugly friends though" he said frowning as I sucked my teeth.

"Alright come on we gonna stay here for like 30 minutes, I gotta get home" I told him as he nodded.

"Do the flip thing you be doing" he said making me place him down.

"A front walk over" I asked him as he nodded causing me to do as told.

________________

"You hungry babi" I asked looking in the rear view mirror as he sat in the back seat but in the middle of two empty seats.

"Yeah, what you getting" he asked looking up from his tablet as I looked back at the road before taking a glance at him.

"What you gotta taste for, I low key want some Chinese food" I told him as he nodded.

"Yeah I like Chinese food too" he said making me squint my eyes.

"You sure" I asked him not wanting to order something and him not eating it.

Kids are very picky eaters...

Well so am I but that doesn't matter-

"Mhm, I do" he said nodding.

"Alright then let me order something so we can pick it up" I mumbled looking up as the light turned to yellow then red.

"You like chicken and fried rice? Or lo mein noddles" I asked looking back at him.

"Rice and chicken please" he said making me nod as I grabbed my phone from the cup holder and searched for the numbers to the restaurant.

_________________

"Uncle Von said call him" babi told me as I looked over at him.

Why this nigga telling him that-

"The phone works both ways, tell him I said no" I responded grabbing a Caprisun before hearing my phone ring.