The Mobster's Daughter: Epilogue

8 months later

"Babe, what are you doing in there? You've been in there for an hour." Liam called, knocking on the bathroom door.
I reverted my eyes from the door to the test in my hand, and took a deep breath. "Just thinking, one sec."
"You know if Lexi gets home before you get out she'll break the-" He was cut off by a loud slam of the front door and a sigh.

I opened the door just wide enough for Lexi to slip through since it would be easier to let her in than have her breaking down the door "The Shining" style and slammed it in Liam's surprised face.

"What am I going to do." I whispered, silently holding out my hand.

She sighed, setting it down on the counter. "Look, I know this is hard. But you've been together 8 months. Way more than that if you count before you became official. Just tell him."

"Tell him what?" Came Liam's curious voice through the door.

"That you preggoed Belle's eggo!" She called, before her eyes went wide and she clapped a hand over her mouth.

"Yeah, like that'll help now." I muttered, opening the door.

Liam was standing there, wide-eyed. "Pregnant?" He repeated. I nodded mutely, completely expecting him to freak out., but a huge grin spread across his face and he picked me up, spinning me before I landed on my feet.

"Why didn't you wanna tell me? We're not in the business anymore. Although we gotta keep the O'Conner name going."

I frowned, "I don't know... Are we really ready for this?"

He nodded vigorously. "Come on Belle. I'm getting old."

"You're 22. I'm only 20." I muttered, sliding down the wall to sit on the floor.

"It's just shock, Liam. She was so sure she wouldn't be, and then BAM! Crying, screaming thing inside of her." Lexi said in her all too dramatic tone of voice.

How would I handle a child? I could barely handle myself! Without Liam, I'd probably be dead. But Liam wanted it so bad.

"I guess we're going to have to move then, huh." I smiled up at them.

Lexi's face broke out into the biggest grin I'd ever seen, which kind of clashed with the completely black outfit she had on.

"I'll start looking! Do you want to stay in Italy?" I nodded, it was good to be home after the running and hiding. Before I could say anything else, Lexi was gone from the roomin a flurry of muttered ideas and instant phone calls. Liam came to sit beside me, and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Are you happy about being a Daddy to this jellybean?" I giggled.

"Of course! I've always wanted kids." He sighed, genuinely happy about my news.

"Really?" I asked, in surprise. I'd never pegged him as one to want a family so young.

"Yeah." He mumbled something, then said in a brighter tone, "Let's get you to bed."

I nodded, and held my arms out pouting like a five year old. "Carry me?"

He rolled his eyes and scooped me up, taking me into his room. Ever since we'd become official, Lexi had pretty much had her own room, unless Liam and I were fighting, or one of us was sick.

* * *
Nine months later, I had a beautiful, healthy baby girl. Lexi was the God mother, and I'd named her Blaise-Alex, after my alter-ego.

"She's so beautiful." Lexi whispered as we watched her sleep. Blaise was born right on time, so we were allowed to take her home to the house Lexi worked on all by herself, nobody was even allowed to touch it unless they wanted to face her wrath.

"I know. She looks so much like her Daddy." I whispered back, leaning my head on her shoulder.

Then she woke up and started crying but Liam was by her side in a flash. "What's wrong with my favorite girl." He said in a baby-voice picking her up.

Both Lexi and I scoffed at that, and he rolled his eyes. "You're my second and third favorites."
"Yeah right, you love Oprah more than your own sister." She shot back.
"Well, I'm going to bed. I'm freaking exhausted." I yawned, and before I could even take a step Liam scooped me up in his arms.
"Bed time." He smiled, setting me down on our bed, and getting in himself. I cuddled up to him immediately, all through my pregnancy I'd kept it ice cold in my room, and I'd needed Liam to keep warm. After a week of debating, I decided I liked the room cold, and kept it like that so I could continue cuddling up with him without it getting too hot.

"I love you." I whispered, yawning loudly.
"I love you, too." I could tell he was grinning even with my eyes closed, and a smile stretched over my own face in response.

I had the perfect family. My boyfriend, who was also my bodyguard. My best friend, who was also the godmother of my child, and the perfect baby girl. Nothing could ruin it, the Families were dead. Not dead-dead but mostly everyone had left both sides, but Jenny was still the boss, and she was rebuilding it. Slowly, but those things took time.