𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪. ──────── 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-╰┈➤ ❝ 𝖥𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝖥𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌. 𝖨 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝗈 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗂𝗈. ❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖶𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖸-𝖤𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Lelia and Aisha raced through the woods like race cars on the race track ready for their race with a planned destination in mind and that destination was wherever Bloom was battling with the Burned One.

Lelia didn't hesitate to move fast even though she was downright terrified and she actually wasn't afraid to admit that. Burned Ones haven't been around for a while of sixteen years ago after an unexplainable point in the last where all of the sighted Burned Ones had been killed.

Obviously not all of them had been exterminated since they seemed to have decided that now was a good time to attack. It all makes Lelia wonder if Burned Ones aren't just creatures with one goal; to hunt them kill and are actually smart.

She wonders if they used their brains...well, that is if they even have brains or another organ that they specifically have to control their body and thought it would be best to go into hiding sixteen years ago after realising they were losing the war.

However, these thoughts that she had retrieved along the way on her road of thought processes only led to more winding roads with even more possible outcomes. If they really were smart enough and decided to go into hiding all of those years ago, why now have they returned?

Why now after so long have these monsters come out to play? What or who are they after? Or did they just use that time to repopulate and get stronger before taking their sweet revenge, killing those who had ever wronged them before their defeat?

These questions were questions that Lelia Audra didn't have the answers to and it frustrated the air fairy to no end because usually, she was always the ones to get the questions right so why now was she failing? Or had she just been failing for a long time and didn't want to admit it?

She may have been willing to admit that she was scared right now, but this...this was something that she was hoping she would never have to admit; that she was failing.

She wasn't a girl who liked to fail which is why she kept running as fast as she could towards her red head friend that she internally promised to protect and could only pray to whoever was out there that she would not fail and would be able to save her with their suite mates.

The two fairies were running when an unexpected group of three cut them off. Aisha having quick reflexes, quickly pulled her feet to a stop and swiftly placed her arm over Lelia's chest to stop her in her place as well.