Sid (smiled) : You wanna say I'm not rude?

Parth: Yes you are not, I have seen you with Aadia and in that case even with Aashutosh Sir and it felt as if that is what you actually are, carefree and full of life exactly opposite of what you pretend to be in office.

Sid(sighed) : Taking it as a compliment but Parth time is what changes you for good maybe bad or sometimes even worst. Obviously being senior than you not just in profession but age too I had my own shares of life but that doesn't matter, you know what matters is how you bring yourself out of that, so what I am with Ashu was my past, how I used to be and I could not change it around him because it was a very beautiful past I believe and what I'm now is, maybe rude or arrogant or any other words that fits the list is what life has made me.

Parth: I didn't get it Sir, what life past time?

Sid: Let it be Parth, I know life is not full of roses,its a blend of thorns behind those beautiful petals but I wish you stay the way you are. And I can't be same with everyone the way I'm with Ashu Or Aadia, there is always a limit in professional and personal life which I think you would understand and moreover if I become soft in office don't you think it would make everyone skip their works, take leniency in my softness and then....

Parth: I got it.

Sid(smiling) : Don't take this for everyday now, and I hope you would allow me to leave now, if you are done for the day.

Parth: Sorry... Sure....

*

Haan Ashu, I said picking up the phone once I parked my car in front of her school

Kidhar tha saale tu, came his angry voice.

Abe kya ho gaya, itna kyun gussa kar raha hai? I asked calmly knowing the reason very well.

Kya ho gaya? You have to be kidding me Sidharth, 5 Calls around 20 messages in last 2 hours, kahan tha tu? He screamed again.

Shaant ho pehle, dekh aaa pass pani hoga na have it first, I stated calmly testing his patience but to my surprise he didn't fought on that.

Bol le ab, he said much calmer this time.

Dekh Ashu I understand tere doubts, insecurities and everything but trust me baba nhi jaa raha ab kahin main, and tujhe samajhna padega I was in a meeting before and abhi drive kar raha tha and I didn't wanted to talk while driving, I said softly.

Sorry, I was just stressed ki kahin vapis.... He trailed of but I knew this feeling won't go this easily.

Ashu I promise baba kahin nhi jaunga ab, I tried my best to make him believe and he finally said it's ok.

Vaise ab hai kahan tu? He asked.

Aadia ke school, aaj jaldi free ho gaya tha so thought to pick her up, I replied.

Sahi hai he said but I could hear the underlying happiness in his voice.

Kya hua? I confirmed but reply was nothing.

Vaise Ashu don't you think tujhe bhabhi ke saath time bitana chaiye tha, aaj hi toh milkar gaya tu mujhse, I teased.

Shut up he replied but I'm sure he was smiling.

Kahan hai Nidhi? I asked but then I saw the school getting off and children running out of the gate.

Sun Ashu I will call you after sometimes.
I went near the gate where the bus stood so that she don't go in the bus as I know she hated talking much, in fact she hardly talked with anyone except me.