𝐢𝐯. ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ

04 : Family History[ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ]

04 : Family History
[ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ]

LOGAN AND BELLA SWAN HAD ALWAYS BEEN CLOSE

LOGAN AND BELLA SWAN HAD ALWAYS BEEN CLOSE. As a young child Bella would rather hang out with her uncle than play with friends and every time her mother would try and get her to socialize, the little brunette would hide behind the Fae's legs. They were as thick as thieves, so it only seemed fair that Logan tell Bella the truth.

"Bella, you know I am different. You've seen it, and I think it's time I tell you the truth." Logan sat on the coffee table, Charlie leaning against the door frame - his eyes trained on his daughter who shrunk into the couch.

"What are you?" Her eyes never left Logan's tense form as she spoke and her uncle gave a weak smile.

"I'm a Fae." He answered. "It all started when Dad and Charlie's mom went through a rough patch. Around that time my mother had come into town - she wanted to learn more about the shifters in La Push and then she met our dad. One thing led to another and here I am."

Bella nibbled on her lip. "How did you know what Jake was?"

Logan smirked. "Fae's can sense another supernatural nearby. But I've known Sam since I was a boy. I used to babysit Paul now and again." His face turned sad however as he continued. "When my uncle Fabin died, I knew I had to return to Cyanna - so I left and I never looked back. Your mother had taken you away by then so I knew we wouldn't have been able to see each other. Renee never really liked me."

"Why exactly did you have to go back? Why didn't you stay?" Bella questioned and the Fae sighed?

"Because I was to be trained to be king. Which reminds me I need to make sure that everything is okay over there." He placed a hand on Bella's shoulder. "Bella, I know this is a lot to take in and I'm sorry I-"

He was cut off when Bella wrapped her arms around him, squeezing his torso with all her might.

"It's okay, I'm just glad you're home." Her voice was a mere whisper, but Logan heard it and he smiled.

"Me too, Bella-boo. Me too."

I know it's been a while and I am so sorry, but so much has happened.

First things first, my book was published on Amazon! It's now available in paperback and Kindle. It's also senior year which means applying to colleges.

On top of that my best friend and her daughter are moving in so, I have been busy lol.

But I will try to focus on more fanfictions!

Love, Drea.