Chapter two

It was lunch time at school and me and Ayame were discussing materials. "We could split it?" I Suggested and be shook his head his white hair swaying with the motion.

"A prince never lets his princess pay" he said smerking at me and I played along and I bowed in front of him. "Why of course my lovely Prince" we laughed and two boys came over to us as we entered the lunch room.

"ah Ayame how did you manage to catch such a lovely high school girl" one with dark grey hair said. The other boy slapped him on the back of his head "wahh  hori-san why do you abuse me?!"

The one with grey hair whined The one with black hair tched and bowed "I am Hatori sohoma and this is Shigure sohoma nice to meet you" she smiled "I am the wonderful Tsumugi and you all have been blessed by my presence"

Shigure and Ayame had stars in there eyes she's like us!! They thought dreamaly while Hatori deadpaned she's like them he cursed in his mind.

"Tsumugi" Sora called from a table with both of there lunches. "There you are love!" Tsumugi said while waving her blonde friend over. "Im sorry if she has caused you trouble" Sora said bowing at the most mature looking boy. Which of course was Hatori.

"Sora-chan you hurt me" I wined hanging off of her arm. She sighed as Hatori said it wasnt a problem. "come eat" she said and then she turned to the boys "you are welcome to join us sohoma's"

They declined saying that they had already accepted someone's offer yesterday. Sora and Tsumugi went over to there table and Tsumugi started talking like the chatterbox she is.

"ah sohoma-san is coming to my house" I said and she face palmed "why" "because its for home economics" I said as I took a bite out of my rice ball.

She sighed "well I can't come over because my parents need me and I am babysitting this week" she said and I nodded "have fun with the little demons" I joked she rolled her eyes.

We ate as I talked her ear off and she nodded and commented when necessary. After lunch we went to our remaining lessons. None of them had Ayame in them.

Me and Sora split ways since we lived in different directions. "ah there is my fair maiden" Ayame said from behind me and I smiled "hello prince" I said "hey guys" I looked behind Ayame and I saw Shigure.

"hello sohoma-kun" I said and he waved me off "call me Shigure" he said sliding up beside me I gave him a closed eyed smile. "Ok you can call me Tsumugi along with you sohoma-san" I said to Ayame and Shigure.

"call me Ayame princess" he said with a charming smile that I returned. "Shigure will be joining us" he said and I smiled "more the merrier come on boys to the fabric shop"

We laughed and talked all the way to the shop. "how about we split up" I said eager to start sewing they saluted to me "yes my princess" "yes fair maiden" they said at the same time.

I giggled and we did as before and we met at the check out. As Ayame said he paid for the supplies and I frowned but it was quickly replaced with a smile.

"you bought the fabric I buy the ice cream lets go!" I pulled there hands and I pulled them into an ice cream shop.

"hey mom!" I said and she smiled. "Hello Tsumugi and friends" A woman with similar caramel colored hair said. She had her hair up in a messy bun and had dark brown almost black eyes.

"What I ordered yesterday please, what do you guys want?" Tsumugi said looking at the two boys. "I would like chocolate since Im anything but vanilla" Shigure said while looking at Tsumugi and her mom glared at him "don't talk like that in my store or to my daughter!"

He looked sheepish "hehe sorry I forgot where I was" Ayame laughed at Shigure's expense and smiled at the woman "I would like to have strawberry please ma'am" he said with a charming smile.

Her mom smiled at him "this one is way better than that riff raff" she said pointing at Shigure distastefuly. "Ill be right back" she went to the back and came out with everyone's ice cream.

"Thanks mom!" I said and I pulled the boys out of the door. Shigure still looked slightly scared of my mom. But I mean she is threatening.

"ah we both got chocolate!" Shigure said and I smiled "I like lots of flavors but I just felt like having chocolate today" I said "now onwards to my castle with my prince and jester!"

Shigure sulked "why am I a jester?" He asked anime tears were streaming down his face. I laughed "because you are funny" I said and he nodded "that is true"

They followed me to my two bedroom house. It was almost like a traditional Japanese house with a few modern things here and there.

Some of the money if from my dads will. He died when I was ten years old and he had a decent amount of money that was enough for the house to be paid off.

"this way to my room" I said I opened the paper door and I revealed my stylish room. It wasn't girly girly but it wasnt tom-boysh either.

"finally someone else with good taste" Ayame said and Shigure put his hand on his chest "but I thought I had good taste" he said more fake tears ran down his face. Ayame gave him a hug
"You try your best" He said while petting his head.

"is that supposed to make me feel better" he deadpaned and I laughed. "Come on let's start"

••• after two hours

" we have to go home and hori is expecting us" Shigure said and I nodded "ya I have to study some and I have chores" I said and I walked them to the door. "Bye" I went to hug Ayame but he ducked and grabbed my hand "bye princess"

He waved and walked out of the door all I saw was his retreating back and how his white hair swayed ad he walked. Why did he duck my hug? I shrugged.

••• with Ayame and Shigure

"that was smooth" laughed Shigure and Ayame laughed "ya well I couldn't have my princess knowing Im a snake right you dog" I joked and he laughed.

A/n am I moving to fast?

Please vote and comment