Maybe that's what Harry doesn't like. Whatever else Gerald does. Is that what's so dangerous too? Fuck...now I need to know what the business is. Edie doesn't seem to know though so Harry must be keeping that shit under tight wrap.

I heard Enid giggle and suddenly Harry and her walked out from his office.

"Go and wait in my car." He told Enid as he handed her his key.

Wow. Trust right there.

"I need to talk to you." He said to me and I knitted my brows considering this is the first time he's said a full sentence to me that wasn't mean as fuck.

"About what?" "Just get in my fucking office." He said as he walked away and Edie looked at us. "Ayyy don't talk like that to her. She hadn't done a damn thing." He said and I smiled at Edie. "Thank you Edie. Harry's just a bitch." I said before following Harry to his office.

I walked in and he stood at the door, waiting for me to get in before closing it. I sat in the chair on the other side of his desk.

"What do you want Harry?" I asked with a sigh and he pinched the bridge of his nose before leaning against his desk directly in front of me. "I was just letting you know that you're not working the event this weekend."

I furrowed my brows in confusion on why he had to tell me in here. I figured I wasn't anyways.

"And you needed to bring me in here to tell me that?"

He looked down at me from his standing position, or leaning position I guess you'd say, but his expression was different form his usual angry one. He looked like he was deep in thought but his eyes stayed on me.

"What?" I asked as he stayed silent. "Your dark circles are really dark today." "Oh wow, thanks Harry. That's so fucking nice. Do you know how to be fucking decent?" "That's not what I fucking meant. I meant why? Why do you look like that?"

'You look like shit, why?' Thats essentially what he's saying. I'm so sick of him.

"Because i'm tired? Can I go now?" "Why're you so irritated with me?" "Because i'm sick of you Harry." "What the fuck have I done to you?"

Is he delusional? Seriously. Is he?

"You have not said anything even remotely decent to me in the past four days. And unfortunately you've been here everyday." "Well excuse me for not being fucking happy with you." "Yeah and I should be a fucking bitch to you too then. You told me you'd laugh if I die. All I did was hang out with a guy who you have some fucking petty ass hatred towards. Get over it. I didn't intentionally try and hurt you." "Hurt me? Why the fuck would it hurt me? I don't give a fuck about you."

I hate him. I seriously hate him.

"Fuck you Harry. Then i'm gonna go fuck him tonight. Just like you do all your waitresses. Have a good night." I said as I stood up but right when I went to open the door, his hand came beside my head and slammed it closed again.

"Harry-" "Why haven't you fucked him yet then? Look at me and be fucking honest." "Why have you been fucking people and purposely showing me everyday this week? And be fucking honest." I retorted as he stood very close in front of me.