The Discs.

(I love this song. So much. It made me comforted during hard times, I don't know why? It was one of those sad songs I listened to, I also sort of relate to some lyrics sadly-)

Tubbo character angst :D (not irl)

This was deeply inspired by Rosentin Moons animatic on YouTube, GO SUB TO HER PLEASE SHES SO DARN COOL-

TW: coughing up blood, character death, death, basically murder, blood, panicking, hair gripping, last words, intense fear and panic, crowds, portals, insanity, no way to escape, fear, sadness, crying, being stuck with someone, cursing, threats?, pinning down to the ground, failing to help someone, guilt, saying goodbye, etc.
——————-——————-——————-——————-——————-——————-——————-——————-——————-——————-—

Tubbo and Tommy were stuck with Dream.

And the discs.

Tommy needed to get them back, but he didn't want Tubbo to be hurt in the process.

"He's not gonna kill you. He's not gonna F*CKING kill you."

"Uh.." Tubbo said, scared.

"He needs me- You've seen his deceive everyone Tubbo, you know he's not gonna kill us!" Tommy said as he put his hands on tubbos shoulders, which were shaking violently.

"I'll tell you what we do!"

Tubbo growled. (Sorta like a sigh, but deeper and louder)

"We take a break for the portal, we run all the way back to mine because- because I have the secret portal on the exile base! If we run to-"

"Before-"
"Ahhh..- we will be dead before we get to the portal." Tubbo said slowly and almost without true emotion.

"Too much of a distance." Tubbo said, pointing at the portal.

"Its alright!"

Tubbo looked at Tommy, walked over, and put his arms like this: 🤷‍♂️

"We had some laughs," he said as he looked to the ground, smiling.

"It was... it was.. it was fun." He said, looking at the ground.

He was terrified, still shaking.
And Tommy knew. He knew how scared tubbo was. And how scared he gets.
He couldn't dare to let Dream even TOUCH tubbo.
He was so innocent, so sweet, so...
So important.
To him atleast..

Tommy looked at the sad short goat with wide and scared eyes.

"While it lasted, but-"

"You- you've- you've just accepted it!?" He said, stuttering with a terribly upset voice.

"Don't- don't just accept it now!"

"Don't- no! No we don't just- we-"
Tommy said as Tubbo talked at the same time saying, "We've been backed into a corner!"

"Tubbo, we never accept defeat, alright? We never do!"
"We are literally at Y level 5, there is no where to go under, we have no blocks, there is no way to go above."

While Tubbo said this, Tommy was saying "We never accept this s*it man!"

"We've never-"

"We would be dead before we get to the portal." He said, pointing at the portal.
"We can't go that way, we don't have pickaxes." He said, turning his hand towards the wall where a fence kept animals.