Chapter 7

Lexi POV

As we were driving we were jamming out to....
ONE DIRECTION legit they are my life so of coarse we were screaming the lyrics.

As we pulled up to the house we turned the music up louder to make an entrance because obviously
We are bosses so DUHHH 💁

I locked the car as we got out and knocked on the door. I define tally was not going to walk in, maybe later when I know them better I will walk in but not right now.

I was drowned out by my thoughts that I didn't even realize that a really pretty girl opened the door.

She had brown hair and brown beautiful sparkling eyes. And man she had a good sense of style she was wearing a TYE dye crop top with some shorts and purple keds. She was so pretty.

"Hey I'm Mia and you guys must be Lexi and Maddie" she says smiling at us

"That's us" Maddie said smiling

"We'll come On in and make yourselves at home I'm Mia as I said" she laughed a little "and I'm dating nash" no wonder.

We walked into the living room and saw WAYYY a more girls in there than Cameron told us about.

Each one of the girls stood up and came to introduce themselves... I guess it was just a girl thing.

"Hey I'm Tay and I'm dating Taylor by the way" a pretty blonde girl said

"Hey I'm Nat, Aaron's girlfriend" a cute shirt girl said while smiling. I could see why he liked her.

"I'm JULIA but you can call me Jules I'm JJ's girlfriend" a very energetic girl pops up smiling. Man her dimples were like massive holes in her face!!

"Jen and I'm with gilinsky" a cute small girl says smiling. I could tell she was gonna be one of my closest friends.

"Im ryleigh but everyone calls me ry and I'm with Hayes" she says smiling. She was really pretty.

"I'm Lisa and I'm with Sammy" said a girl with the most GORGEOUS hair ever. Her hair was brown but the bottoms of her hair was light. It looked natural too!

"I'm zeidya, I'm with Nate" said a girl with super curly hair said to me.

"Hey I'm lexi and I'm with nobody but that doesn't mean I'm a loser I promise" I said half joking half serious while laughing a little at the end.

Everyone laughed but I didn't think it was that funny but I just went along with it.

"I'm Maddie obviously the better twin-"she tries saying but I jump on her back and cover her mouth.

"Obviously I'm the better twin I promise" I say with a wink at the end.

I got off of Maddie while she just glares at me.

"Excuse me but may I please use the bathroom" I ask knowing Maddie will kill me for jumping on her.

She winks at me as Matt gets up to show me where the bathroom is. Of coarse the bathroom was the way that she was at.

I was scared I mean we may be twins but when one of us do something to the other we will get payback no acceptions.

As we were walking by I was walking behind Matt and so she tripped me so I fell on top of Matt from behind.

"OH MY GOD I AM SO SO SORRY" I say to Matt while everyone is cracking up.

"It's all good babe" he says with a smile.

Wait babe? When did this happen??? I just carefully got off of him and found my way to the bathroom to think about what just happened.

*Hey guys sorry I haven't updated In a while I guess but now I am andddd I still need girlfriends soooo direct message me if you want to be the girlfriend of

Carter
Or
Cameron

And btw I'm sorry if it sucks Its actually 11:28 where I live and so I'm actually kinda tired but next chapter I hope will be up tomorrow** bye ~lexi