I think that day was my favorite practice!

He stopped after finishing his part and picked up his water bottle. I leaned back on the door after closing it. "You know, I thought Kaminari looked good with a guitar, and I knew that you would look cooler with it. But now that I'm looking at you," I pushed off the door and walked up to him. "The drums are definitely your thing. Nothing beats the drums." I smirked as I checked him out.

"What?" he was huffing, not in the mood for me.

"I'm complementing my boyfriend. He looks hot playing the drums, especially shirtless." I leaned down and planted a kiss on his forehead.

"Oi! Can't you see how sweaty I am?" he pushed me away and wiped the sweat away.

"I don't care; it adds to the look." I smirk again.

"You're disgusting and weird." he grabbed his shirt from the floor and wiped his sweat again.

"You still love me." I laughed and looked around. "This room needs a window; it's like a sauna in here."

He scoffed and shook his head. "That would defeat the purpose of the room, stupid. It wouldn't be soundproof anymore, which would ruin the sound coming off the drums." he explains.

"Excuse my ignorance." I gave him a deadpan look. "How about an AC then? Does that ruin your music too?"

"This isn't a room for hanging out; it's only to practice music, so nothing else is needed but you and the instrument." he cut the subject and prepared to start up again.

I sat in the room with him for another round of practice, and just like every time, I was captivated by his talent and playing. "You're seriously awesome. I don't think anyone can show me someone better than you."

I got a laugh and a smile from him. He likes it when I compliment him like this. But of course, he would never admit it.

"Hey, can you do the drum roll thing?" I mimicked the noise with my mouth and moved my hands in a drumming motion.

He laughed again and called me over. "Come here."

I shook my head. "No, you're practicing."

"Shut up and get your ass here." he got off his seat and made me sit in his place. He went behind me and grabbed my hands after giving me the drumsticks. "One thing everyone gets wrong is the way to hold the sticks." he started explaining.

As much as I wanted to concentrate on what he was saying, I couldn't help but feel his sweaty chest touching my back and his breath on my ear. "So, basically all you have to do is this." he takes control of my hands and moves them accordingly to play the drum roll.

I gasped and looked up at him. "That was cool! Although I did nothing." I laugh and get off the chair. "Show me how it's really done."

He took the sticks from me, flipping one of them a few times, and did the drum roll so perfectly, I wanted something to happen to add to the effect. He finished and looked at me with a smirk; he already knew I was impressed. "Maybe I'll give you lessons after the festival."

"No thanks. I prefer sitting here and just watching you do all that." I walked up to him and stole a kiss from him before jumping away!

We spent another hour in the practice room before he decided it was enough for today. He went to shower with the promise to smother me with kisses after he was clean for all the ones I stole from him.

So, I know for a fact that today is going to go perfectly and everyone is going to love it.

As we were preparing, Aoyama realized that the rope he will be hanging from wore out from the amount of practice, and Izuku went to get a new one. However, it's been some time now, and he hasn't come back yet.