Chapter 1

In midsummer, the scorching sun is in the sky.

    The heat waves are rolling in the Qingcheng Film and Television Base, and there is occasional shady wind only near the woods.

    At the shooting scene of the "Flying Phoenix" crew, Lin Mengmeng squatted in the shade of a tree and circled with a small face, thinking that she was waiting to film the scene of "Falling Horse", and she was panicked.

    She looked at her agent Cui Ming pitifully: "Brother Cui, I beg you, can you find a stand-in for me     ?"

"Okay !"

"Really?" Lin Mengmeng's eyes lit up, excited.

    "Okay, okay... okay!" Cui Ming stared wide at the bull's eyes, spraying rough air, "You, you, you, you are a group performer and want to find a stand-in, why don't you tie your wings and go to the sky?!"

    Lin Mengmeng: "...oh."

It was too early to be happy. She forgot that her part-time bar owner's agent would easily stutter when excited.

    "I'm not acting in a group." She stretched out a slap and argued weakly, "I want to shoot three scenes at any rate, and there are five lines in total."

    It was a little bit gratifying.

    It is not easy to become her!

    When she was in her junior year, she accepted the role of the little white flower in a dog-blood family ethics drama under the introduction of her classmates. Because she played a little bit of spirit and the pay was cheap, all the people who came to her later came to her. Similar types of roles. She was poor, bent over five buckets of rice and pinched her nose to pick up a lot of dog-blood scripts, but she was so young and didn't want to solidify her image. After graduation, she refused.

    Nowadays, although this role is as small as a group acting, it is the first role she has played since she has been idle for more than half a year. She spent more than a month in the film and television base and finally won it for herself. The female number one who made a big movie...The handkerchief of the big girl's sister next to her.

    Well, although it is not a ranked character, the legs of mosquitoes are also meat!

    As for why the brokerage company does not care about her, the brokerage company is magical? The company doesn't like her and Cui Ming at all. The resources given are basically negligible, and they can only fight for everything by themselves.

    Cui Ming: "Oh, this is really amazing. Please also take a stand-in. You don’t have to show up in person if you have so many roles to ask for a stand-in!"

    "Ahhhhh...what shall I do?" Lin Mengmeng said aggrievedly," You can comfort me anyway. I'm going to jump from the horse later. What if I fall to death? It's dangerous!"

    "I can't comfort people."

    "You must comfort!"

    "Um..." Cui Ming thought about it seriously, "People are inherently dead, or heavier than Mount Tai, or lighter than a feather..."