part - 15🌷

Haan ji haaan jii DOUBLE UPDATEEEE 💃💃💃💃
Some of you all were really patient and prayed for me 🥺
Jazakallahukhair for all the love 🥺❤
Yeh chapter isi khushi mein ki mere exams hogaye finally 😭 please dua karein...mai pass hojaon 😭😭😭 please please.

Next everyone were at breakfast except sahir.
Eshaal's eyes went to his chair again and again waiting for him to come.

Her every movement was being noticed by daadajaan... While others thought since they were living there together... They might have gotten close.

Everyone were discussing what to Wear while eshaal played with food all the while thinking about last night events...the dark circles around her eyes were clear indication that she didn't sleep whole night.

"Pata nahi sahir ke dilo dimag mein chal kya raha hai... Kabhi lagta hai unhe mujhse zyada kisi ki fikr nahi aur kabhi bilkul ulta... Koi bhi rishta dono taraf se nibhaya jaata hai... Hum bhi maante hai ki hamne iss rishte ke taraf koi tawajjo nahi di... Naa isse jodey rakhne ki koshish ki... Haalat bhi toh aise the jisme yeh rishta hua...hum kuch kar bhi nahi sakey"
She wondered what would be going in sahir's mind... If he payed any heed to her last night confession...he should have said something to her by now... His silence was irking her... She was confused and irritated...deep down she feared any kind of ultimatum of this relationship.

After breakfast daadajaan spoke "sab jald se jald tayar rahein...mujhe wahan aaj hi jaana hai "

Everyone nodded their heads silently.

Eshaal wanted to know if sahir ate something... She wanted to go to him with breakfast but it would not be appropriate according to the current situation.

After thinking for sometime ...she went to khaala and spoke "khaala wo chachi ne mujhe aapse kehne ko bola ki sahir ka naashta unke room mein bhejdein...wo late hogaye hai naashte ke liye"

Khaala nodded with a smile.

Eshaal released the breath she was holding.

Sahir on the other hand didn't sleep whole night Overthinking about everything.

His mind kept repeating eshaal's words Continuesly....he was afraid of her decision." Mai kya karunga agar usne nikkah maanne se inkaar kardiya toh... Waise uski galati bhi nahi hai... Practically maine force ki hai uspar yeh shaadi laikin.... Ughhhh Mai pagal hojaonga... Yeh kya ho raha hai mere saath... "

His trance broke when he heard a knock... For a mere second he thought it was eshaal but frowned watching khaala standing with a tray on her hand.

Khaala spoke "sahir baba hum naashta laaye the apke liye...azra bibi ne dene ko kaha tha"

Sahir frown turned into smile hearing khaala... Because just an hour ago azra (his mom) came to console him for last night... When she asked him to join for breakfast he replied "cup noodles khaaliye aaj niche aane ka mann nahi mummy"
Azra nodded and left.

His heart did a happy dance guessing it was eshaal who sent this breakfast for him... He said to khaala "yahan rakhdein khaala...thank you"

Khaala nodded and left.

Men got dressed for the nikkah and were waiting for ladies... One by one ladies arrived.

 One by one ladies arrived