023

Angel's POV
I woke up the next morning suffocated by long tattooed arms. I turned around, only to see vinnie sleeping like the sleeping beauty he is. I grabbed my phone to check the hour as my eyes bulged out of their sockets; it's freaking 11:34 am!
It's like really late to wake up so I softly stroked vinnie's face and placed little kisses over his face in attempt to wake him up, well I did that in vain. I then decided to be a little meaner... I uh slapped him hehe. Resulting in him opening his eyes immediately and looking around the room frantically.
Angel: hey
Vinnie: never. Do . That. Ever. Again. You scared the shyt out of me.
I let out a little laugh, hey it was pretty funny.
Angel: vinnie it's like 11:40am. We need to get ready and start the day.
Vinnie: whyyyy
Angel:I have work mister so get your arse out of this bed and get ready, we're having a brunch at my favorite place, and I AM paying.
Vinnie: you know I am gonna pay anyway right ?
Angel: whatever you say.
I said rolling my eyes.
He FINALLY got out of bed and went to take a shower while I got dressed up.

(From @meryemelmansar on Pinterest, she has the cutest pins follow her!) Vinnie got out dressed up as we took my car to get to this brunch place

Vinnie got out dressed up as we took my car to get to this brunch place. We arrived after a 15min drive of singing and laughing like maniacs. The place was cute not popular so it had even more charm to it.
We sat down and looked at the menu. I decided on ordering the "Sunday sunshine" which consisted of crepes, yogurt, fruits and bread and cream cheese along with a fresh Granny Smith apple juice. Vinnie on the other side ordered the  "worky proty" which had scrambled eggs, bacon, waffles with syrup and sausages with a vanilla milkshake. We waited for our food patiently talking about random things. I told him about the house I am working in at the moment and he told me about his fitness goals, I always admired him for his mental I mean, being sexualised by teenagers isn't easy, I get it his hot and all but sexualising someone is horrible. He developed many trust issues because of this because he would talk to girls and then that would leave afraid of his crazy fans. Our food arrived it looked so bomb!
We ate still talking, the food was so so good. We reached the end of our meal at 1:58pm and I payed, I was happy paying since he always paid for everything. We took my car to take a walk along the beach and took some pictures.

(@miinaraas on Pinterest super cute pins!!)I then, dropped vinnie off to his house and headed to mine

I then, dropped vinnie off to his house and headed to mine. I got started on my work for about 2hours and made myself a quick snack : chocolate chips pancakes that were in my freezer. I got changed into comfier clothes:

(@sophiehansena on Pinterest y'all !!) I watched some Tiktok etc until I saw an edit of me and vinnie and remembered that we had to make the live to announce our relationship

I watched some Tiktok etc until I saw an edit of me and vinnie and remembered that we had to make the live to announce our relationship. I was about to text vin but it was already 10pm! How tf is it already so late. I texted him anyway so tomorrow we can make the live.
Angel: hii we forgot to make the live!! Tomorrow can I come to urs so we can make it ?
Vinnie: sure come in the morning, and stay the wholeeeee day at mine ;)
Angel: fine
I went to make my night routine. As I was about to sleep I received a message.
Vinnie: sweet dreams babe
I smiled sleepily and texted him back
Angel: good night <3
I, finally put my head on my soft pillow to have some sleep.

I AM BACK Y'ALL. DECIDED TO START TO GIVE "CREDIT" TO THE PEOPLE I GET THEIR PINS FROM THEY ALL HAVE CUTE PINS FOLLOW THEM!! HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER LOVE YOU<3