His hair is a mess as his cute eyes locked with mine. I stayed beside his door post as we exchange looks. My heartbeat is fast and my skin already heat up.

    I ran off the doorpost and hug him tightly. His hands hold me tightly as he lift me up a bit wrapping my legs around his waist. We stare into each other's eyes and kissed. His hands support me by holding tight to my thighs kissing me deeply.

    I wrap my eyes around his neck and kissed him back. I missed this lips and it's taste. We kissed for minutes till we stop. I look into his eyes and it's obvious he missed me so much.

" What did you do to me ?" He ask with a soft voice.

   I tried to talk but I can't. I missed him a lot. He sighs with me still on his hold. I smile and he drop me on the floor.

" Come here.." he hold my arm and pull me to his backyard. There's a pool there too and a snooker.

    We stand on deck and I cross my arms. We stayed quiet for a while as i clear my throat.

" I'm sorry..." I plea.

" I'm sorry too , for everything." He says too and turn to look at me. 

I hug him tightly and he stroke my back. He kissed my hair and I guess he smirks. We pull from the hug and smiled.

" I missed this , your touch , your kisses , your body and our making out." I playfully swat his arm and he Chuckles.

" I'm really sorry. I truly missed you , I can't afford to loose you , not anymore. I'm sorry for calling you cheap , I didn't mean that , I'm just jealous." He says and I chuckle.

" Let's travel." He says softly and my eyes widen.

" I wanna tell you something , but not here. I wanna hold you tighter than before.." he says and I blush.

    He holds my waist and pull me closer to himself. I put my arms around his neck and play with his hair.

" Where ?" I ask and he smirks.

" Somewhere better , nothing is gonna happen to you. I will be there. I just want us to go far away from home , an open space.." he says looking into my eyes.

   Where's this open space ?

" I'll bring you back home today." He winks and I nod.

" Thanks... You'll have to change." He says and I sigh.

" I can't go back home.." 

" Okay , I'll take you there myself."  He pull me out of the house and we drove out to a boutique. I saw a black spaghetti strap dress again and the back also revealed too.

" I like that.." he whispers pointing to the dress.

    I roll my eyes as the sales attendant remove the dress and bagged it.

" Thanks.." I said and Jason paid.

    We walk out of the boutique as we get into his car. God knows where he's taking me to. He halt outside his house and we alight it.

" Get the jet." He says to a guy and he nods.

      I smile and scan his house , this is quite bigger than his other house i usually visits and also more prettier. I walk into his living room and glance at every corner.

" You should get ready." He whispers and kissed me on the cheek before walking out.

    I heave a deep sigh and change into the dress. This is super sexy and it's obvious . It reveals my cleavages a little and my back down to my waist is revealing.