chαptєr nínє. ѕєcrєt fσund σut

Start from the beginning

Neji rested his cheek on his hand and sighed. "Took you so long to finally admit it, Naruto..."

"Hmph. I just gave Shikamaru a hint and just after two weeks or more, he already figured it out!" Naruto puffed up his cheeks and ignored me.

Seeing that he's being stubborn, I decided to tease him even more and got closer to him again.

"Oh right and thank you for the reward. It was worth it." I blew hot air to his ears and grinned.

Naruto flinched, turning bright red and hid his face away from me. He also covered his ears with both hands.

Pft- His reaction is so cute.

Naruto, I think I fall for you harder than I thought.

100% completed.

:.゚ヽ('')ノ゚.:。+゚

Naruto's POV

"Shikamaru.... What did you do to Naruto?"

"Secret~"

A hand was placed on my knee, rubbing softly until I looked up to see who was doing it. Gaara chuckled and cupped one side of my cheeks and spoke.

"Naruto. So now that we knew that you're KitsuNe. Will you tell us why you didn't want us to know about KitsuNe?"

I thought for awhile and then reached out my hand, holding out my pinky to them with a soft smile and said.

"I'll tell you guys if you promise not to tell anyone until they found out that I'm KitsuNe. It's going to be a long story though. Are you guys up for it?"

The four of them nodded and intertwined their pinkies with mine. I beamed at them and crossed my legs, glancing at each of them and started telling them.

"Before I join this programme and the company, I was simply a nobody. I was bullied every time I went outside because I looked weak and easy, so that's why I became a target. I had to wear accessories to cover up my looks. The only thing that cheers me up is music. I was obsessed with it and developed an interest in making music myself. I was also envious for idols that shone brightly on the stage and somehow I wanted to be there too. But I couldn't. I then created KitsuNe on Spotify and published my songs out. I never thought that my songs would ever become a big hit. Until I got this opportunity and joined this programme, I never showed my face to the public and simply kept this as a secret."

I looked up and smiled as tears began to form in my eyes. "I'm really grateful to have you guys. Arigatou..."

"Naruto...!"

The four hugged me all together, I could hear the melodies coming from them as if they're melting into one. Warm, soothing and elegant. I could also see colours from them, each of them had their own unique colour.

I really liked it.

I never ever regret that I joined this programme and made friends like them.

"Don't cry, Naruto. We're glad that you told us about KitsuNe and the reason behind it." Neji soothed my back up and down, I clenched his shirt tightly and sobbed a bit.

Sasuke cupped my cheeks and made me look at him. To my surprise, he was blushing a bit, a look that I had never seen before.